Half-Life 3???

OP
OP
ElDoceHombre

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
dude HL3 no question, i've been watching this Microsoft E3 event online with my tongue in hand waiting lol

OP
OP
ElDoceHombre

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
E3 has been really bad to this point, but now theyre showing a hand controlled jedi game where you use a lightsaber FTFW

OP
OP
ElDoceHombre

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
E3 was really bad yesterday. lol @ this guy:

25130.gif

OP
OP
ElDoceHombre

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
the only game i actually enjoy playing on PC now (BFBC2) is mostly unplayable due to PB INIT failures. FML...and Black Mesa Source is so far awayayyyyyyyy

MLOhawks

Reaction score
I never play PC games for some reason, I guess since I work on a computer for my career I don't like spending even more time on them ha ha. I don't play video games that often, but recently I have been going back and forth between Oblivion and Fallout 3 on xbox360.

My favorite PC games that I have played though, have been Fallout 2, Americas Army (I was actually pretty good at this one, loved playing a sniper on the snow mountain level), Diablo, StarCraft, plenty of those war simulators like Total War Rome & Shogun, and I really love the Romance of The Three Kingdoms series of games.

Back to consoles, I love the Final Fantasy games, but the newer ones not so much. I wish they would remake the original one in today's technology.

And I really like two very old games for the Sega Genesis, they are Shadowrun and Masters of Monsters.