Madden 10 Online Franchise (Who Wants In?)

nategreat

Reaction score
This will be awesome! We should start up a league for us .NETTERS. I call the Hawks!

UPDATE: League info to join through the game itself is:

League name: Net Nation
password: gohawks

Smurf

Reaction score
I am totally in as long as the league times work for me..

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Sorry I would do it, but I have never ever used anyone other then the Hawks, I would be committing a horrible if I used someone else.....and you were the lucky one that called them first...lol

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2vkb9pfd said:
Sorry I would do it, but I have never ever used anyone other then the Hawks, I would be committing a horrible if I used someone else.....and you were the lucky one that called them first...lol

What?! Alrightttt, so that you can play, I'll make the sacrifice- you can be the Hawks. I'll be..... the EAGLES!

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
nategreat":yjm8dcmi said:
Blitzer88":yjm8dcmi said:

What?! Alrightttt, so that you can play, I'll make the sacrifice- you can be the Hawks. I'll be..... the EAGLES!

I'm totally in...I suppose if both two teams mentioned are already taken, I'll be...The Falcons!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
nategreat":2trtlbwy said:
Blitzer88":2trtlbwy said:

Wow thanks.......that's one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. I can't wait for this game..... also right now I am 157-23 online in Madden 09. Just thought I would throw that in there lol.

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
Blitzer88":11rgehck said:
Wow thanks.......that's one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. I can't wait for this game..... also right now I am 157-23 online in Madden 09. Just thought I would throw that in there lol.

Wow good job. I haven't even played 09, so I'll have to play catch-up. I skipped 09 cause I was tired of the same ol' Madden. But I think this year is gonna be a huge step up from all the things I've heard so far. Anyways- thanks for the heads up- now I know how much training I'll have to do.

Smurf

Reaction score
damnit...i didn't know we were picking teams...Eagles would have been my choice...

anyway..

ill take the vikings

Blitzer88

Reaction score
nategreat":2f21v3ye said:
Blitzer88":2f21v3ye said:

Wow good job. I haven't even played 09, so I'll have to play catch-up. I skipped 09 cause I was tired of the same ol' Madden. But I think this year is gonna be a huge step up from all the things I've heard so far. Anyways- thanks for the heads up- now I know how much training I'll have to do.

I don't think you'll have to do too much training....lol, but yeah i just love Madden sooo much!!!

Snohomie

Reaction score
nategreat":3rwcvnjq said:
Blitzer88":3rwcvnjq said:

I'd actually say '08 was better than '09.

Normally I play Madden year round. Really, I got tired of Madden in October or so. Just not a well-designed game on the field, IMO. I'd personally be happy with '08's gameplay and '09's franchise mode (where the best gains were made for PS3).

Anyways, I assume this online franchise is for 360 folks?

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
Yeah this is for the XBox 360- and yeah this is still goin. It'd be nice if we could actually fill up all 32 teams, but we'll see. I doubt we'll get that many- but it'll still be awesome. We've still got over a couple months before the game even comes out, anyway.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
From the Wikipedia page for Madden NFL '10:

"The game will be released for the iPhone OS, Nintendo DS, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Wii, Xbox 360 consoles, as well as mobile devices."

**** you, EA. I'm a PC gamer and a pretty big NFL fan. It's so incredibly lazy to not make a port to Windows, you're already doing it for the 360; not much has to change!!!! You just don't want to spend some extra cash for testing and the inevitable bug fixes that would be required for a PC version....but that's still significantly less time and money than you'll have spent making a PS3 port of it.

/rant over

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
Alright, so just an update.....

Game comes out in a couple of weeks, and here's who we got right now- if there are any changes, let me know:

me- Eagles
Blitzer- Seahawks
ElDoceHombre- Falcons
Smurf- Vikings
TheYugo- Pats
SundayNite- Chargers

If anyone else wants in, just let us know...

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
right on...i'm really diggin the fact that pretty much everyone has a team in a seperate division...now we can play each other and have a shot at the playoffs too!

Latest posts