Madden 10 Online Franchise (Who Wants In?)

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
  • Now would anyone be willing to trade me a cb that is above 74 overall for say....Lawrence Jackson or Corey Redding?
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • Tex I offered you another deal, I think you might like it more then my first offer....hopefully.
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • Can we sign free agents now even though it is before Wednesday?
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • Didnt like my Pat williams offer Blitzer?
    Image
    Man up, stand in line.
    User avatar
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *
     
    Posts: 4340
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:08 am
    Location: Brier, WA


  • No not really sorry, I really like Senaca. I like my back up having mobile abilities. Also I usually role with a 3-4 defense and Mebane does a fine job for me at the nose.
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • Blitzer88 wrote:Tex I offered you another deal, I think you might like it more then my first offer....hopefully.


    Better deal, yes. Though nothing really interesting at the moment (Shame draft picks can't be involved...). All that does is downgrade my O-Line for a better backup DE. Naaaaah.
    User avatar
    TravTex
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 1662
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:38 am
    Location: San Antonio, TX


  • Alright I just joined the league I am using the titans. I'm pretty sure my connection is better now because I played a whole game online without it disconnecting.
    Skittles - The candy of champions.
    User avatar
    Seahawksfan425
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1267
    Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 5:32 pm
    Location: Kenmore, WA


  • Blitzer88 wrote:Can we sign free agents now even though it is before Wednesday?


    Not yet, Wednesday @ 6:00 PM we can start.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1343
    Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 11:36 am


  • Blitzer88 wrote:Now would anyone be willing to trade me a cb that is above 74 overall for say....Lawrence Jackson or Corey Redding?


    How about Chevis Jackson 73 OVR for Redding?
    User avatar
    ElDoceHombre
    * NET Guy Fieri Lover *
     
    Posts: 2798
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:00 am


  • ElDoceHombre wrote:
    Blitzer88 wrote:Now would anyone be willing to trade me a cb that is above 74 overall for say....Lawrence Jackson or Corey Redding?


    How about Chevis Jackson 73 OVR for Redding?


    I may need something a little more then that for Mr. Redding. :D
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • ok, my buddy is going to join as da bears...
    I believe his gamertag is "mhjelm".

    -SH
    User avatar
    SmokeyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1703
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:59 pm
    Location: Ballard


  • Blitzer88 wrote:
    ElDoceHombre wrote:
    Blitzer88 wrote:Now would anyone be willing to trade me a cb that is above 74 overall for say....Lawrence Jackson or Corey Redding?


    How about Chevis Jackson 73 OVR for Redding?


    I may need something a little more then that for Mr. Redding. :D


    How about him + my backup LG @ 70OVR, then either forsett or moore for depth
    User avatar
    ElDoceHombre
    * NET Guy Fieri Lover *
     
    Posts: 2798
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:00 am


  • Hey smurf I got your trade offer and I'm trying to accept it but when I go to accept it says "The trade cannot be completed at this time. One or both of the teams in the trade have not completed their game for the current week." so do I just wait until Wednesday or are we both supposed to finish our week 1 game first.

    Edit: Smurf I gave you a counter offer to your trade since I just realized how old pat williams is, let me know what you think.
    Skittles - The candy of champions.
    User avatar
    Seahawksfan425
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1267
    Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 5:32 pm
    Location: Kenmore, WA


  • Yeah I didn't realize that till today either, I guess we have to play our week 1 games 1st before we can accept any trades...
    User avatar
    ElDoceHombre
    * NET Guy Fieri Lover *
     
    Posts: 2798
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:00 am


  • [/quote]How about him + my backup LG @ 70OVR, then either forsett or moore for depth[/quote]

    I don't know, I really wanted a guard that could replace Rob Sims. Gosh I just wish the Hawks had better depth so I could make some good trades.
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • Hey, I'm putting Quintin Mikell, SS, on the trade block... 83 overall, let me know if you're interested. I could use an outside linebacker, TE, or line depth- but I'll listen to any offer.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1343
    Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 11:36 am


  • nategreat wrote:Hey, I'm putting Quintin Mikell, SS, on the trade block... 83 overall, let me know if you're interested. I could use an outside linebacker, TE, or line depth- but I'll listen to any offer.


    Would you take Brian Russel and Lance Laury for him? Or Brian Russel and Rob Sims for Mikell and your starting LG.
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • Blitzer88 wrote:
    nategreat wrote:Hey, I'm putting Quintin Mikell, SS, on the trade block... 83 overall, let me know if you're interested. I could use an outside linebacker, TE, or line depth- but I'll listen to any offer.


    Would you take Brian Russel and Lance Laury for him? Or Brian Russel and Rob Sims for Mikell and your starting LG.



    I hope you're joking...

    Brian Russell is a 76, and Rob Sims is a 73. Yeah, he'd be good for depth though... but I kind of need my starting LG. Even though he's only the forth best lineman on the team, he's still an 87. So essentially what you want me to do is give you my good players, while getting nothing in return.

    I'll think about it..... :sarcasm_off:
    nategreat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1343
    Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 11:36 am


  • nategreat wrote:
    Blitzer88 wrote:
    nategreat wrote:Hey, I'm putting Quintin Mikell, SS, on the trade block... 83 overall, let me know if you're interested. I could use an outside linebacker, TE, or line depth- but I'll listen to any offer.


    Would you take Brian Russel and Lance Laury for him? Or Brian Russel and Rob Sims for Mikell and your starting LG.



    I hope you're joking...

    Brian Russell is a 76, and Rob Sims is a 73. Yeah, he'd be good for depth though... but I kind of need my starting LG. Even though he's only the forth best lineman on the team, he's still an 87. So essentially what you want me to do is give you my good players, while getting nothing in return.

    I'll think about it..... :sarcasm_off:


    Dang, I didn't realize your LG was an 87....I thought he would have been a little lower overall. Just thought I would throw out a deal and see what happened. Let me know about other deals you think would work.
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • Hey I am in need of a LG of over 75 if anyone is willing to make a deal.
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • Nate I'm willing to trade Anthony Gonzalez if you sweeten the pot...
    User avatar
    ElDoceHombre
    * NET Guy Fieri Lover *
     
    Posts: 2798
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:00 am


  • Seahawksfan425 wrote:Hey smurf I got your trade offer and I'm trying to accept it but when I go to accept it says "The trade cannot be completed at this time. One or both of the teams in the trade have not completed their game for the current week." so do I just wait until Wednesday or are we both supposed to finish our week 1 game first.

    Edit: Smurf I gave you a counter offer to your trade since I just realized how old pat williams is, let me know what you think.



    I really dont want to give up Allen, can we sub in McCauley for Allen?
    Image
    Man up, stand in line.
    User avatar
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *
     
    Posts: 4340
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:08 am
    Location: Brier, WA


  • I just got offered a trade for Senaca Wallace that I don't think I can pass up even though I love Senaca. I was offered Jason Campbell for him, should I do it?
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • Nate I just sent u a proposal of TE Peele (72), C Romberg (76) & LG Wilkerson (70) for Mikell.
    User avatar
    ElDoceHombre
    * NET Guy Fieri Lover *
     
    Posts: 2798
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:00 am


  • You guys officially get 2 more days! Friday I will move the thread back to the game forum.

    Good luck guys!
    Image

    GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    FPD
    * NET Admin *
     
    Posts: 998
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:37 pm
    Location: BFE, MT


  • Thanks FPD!
    Skittles - The candy of champions.
    User avatar
    Seahawksfan425
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1267
    Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 5:32 pm
    Location: Kenmore, WA


  • FPD wrote:You guys officially get 2 more days! Friday I will move the thread back to the game forum.

    Good luck guys!



    What? No PS3 love? We could use a few more players, so a little more exposure might be nice. ;)
    imnKOgnito
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1032
    Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 3:17 pm


  • I'm in, but I need an invite. Gamer Tag = Deric Lee (with the space between deric and lee)
    Image
    User avatar
    DericLee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 863
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:17 pm


  • Deric when you search for the online franchise just search "Net Nation" and then it will ask for the password and I believe the password is "GoHawks" (If it isn't just look through this thread I'm sure it says on like the 3rd or 4th page. Or you can ask eldocehombre for the password.
    Skittles - The candy of champions.
    User avatar
    Seahawksfan425
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1267
    Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 5:32 pm
    Location: Kenmore, WA


  • A Trade has been agreed to in principle, and will be finalized at 6pm when the league officially starts.

    The Vikings will be sending the following players to the Titans:
    DT Pat Williams
    QB Sage Rosenfels
    CB Marcus McCauley
    WR Bernard Berrian

    In exchange the Titans will be sending the following players to the Vikings:
    WR Justin Gage
    C Leroy Harris
    QB Vince Young
    DT Jovan Haye
    CB Nick Harper
    Image
    Man up, stand in line.
    User avatar
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *
     
    Posts: 4340
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:08 am
    Location: Brier, WA


  • I'm looking to trade either lendale white or javon ringer, post here for any of your offers.
    Skittles - The candy of champions.
    User avatar
    Seahawksfan425
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1267
    Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 5:32 pm
    Location: Kenmore, WA


  • Big Question. Will the newest roster update be in effect before the league starts? This is quite a big deal as i play as the vikings and need to know who im starting at QB.
    Image
    Man up, stand in line.
    User avatar
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *
     
    Posts: 4340
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:08 am
    Location: Brier, WA


  • Smurf if you did the roster update your starting qb should be Brett farve.
    Skittles - The candy of champions.
    User avatar
    Seahawksfan425
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1267
    Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 5:32 pm
    Location: Kenmore, WA


  • Hey anyone in need of a DE, I am willing to hear offers for Lawrence Jackson, 75 overall.
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • Alright so are we able to start signing free agents once it's 6?
    Skittles - The candy of champions.
    User avatar
    Seahawksfan425
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1267
    Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 5:32 pm
    Location: Kenmore, WA


  • Seahawksfan425 wrote:Alright so are we able to start signing free agents once it's 6?


    I thinks thats the case.
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • Smurf wrote:A Trade has been agreed to in principle, and will be finalized at 6pm when the league officially starts.

    The Vikings will be sending the following players to the Titans:
    DT Pat Williams
    QB Sage Rosenfels
    CB Marcus McCauley
    WR Bernard Berrian

    In exchange the Titans will be sending the following players to the Vikings:
    WR Justin Gage
    C Leroy Harris
    QB Vince Young
    DT Jovan Haye
    CB Nick Harper


    Dang thats one big deal for both teams involved!
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • Ya'll have a head start on me in free agency, heh. I won't get off work until 7-8am local. (I'm kinda put out about the lack of a hard programmed salary cap, though. I'm personally too lazy to bother number-crunching and tracking down every little player's salary so I'm probably just going to not bother with FAs.)
    User avatar
    TravTex
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 1662
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:38 am
    Location: San Antonio, TX


  • I just need to get a guard, the o-line for the hawks in this game is brutal.
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • Haha yeah me and smurf got the first big trade of the season, hopefully there are more big trades!
    Skittles - The candy of champions.
    User avatar
    Seahawksfan425
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1267
    Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 5:32 pm
    Location: Kenmore, WA


  • Seahawksfan425 wrote:Haha yeah me and smurf got the first big trade of the season, hopefully there are more big trades!


    Did you guys already do the trade (exchange players) or don't you have to wait to play your first game?
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • Well the trade hasn't been done yet either we have to wait untill 6 or finish the first game either way the trade will be done.
    Skittles - The candy of champions.
    User avatar
    Seahawksfan425
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1267
    Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 5:32 pm
    Location: Kenmore, WA


  • Hey Hombre I was wondering if we could release both Lucas and Norwood, when both of us are online, then sign them as free agents so we have them for our first game.
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • yeah we can totally do that actually!
    User avatar
    ElDoceHombre
    * NET Guy Fieri Lover *
     
    Posts: 2798
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:00 am


  • Damn, I must of had a off game defensively or the Rams are just amazing this year.....because they torched me like no other, I won the game with 8 seconds left but dang. They had over 400 yards of offense, I just couldn't stop them. Hope this isn't how my defense plays like that the rest of the games. But at least I had over 600 yards of offense, 330 of which came from Deion Butler....lol.

    Oh and hombre just let me know when you want to do the trade.
    Last edited by Blitzer88 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • I'm having some connection issues I guess- every time I start the game against the CPU, I get about half-way through the 1st quarter, and then it says something to the effect of "Connection lost to EA server, Franchise stats and info will not be saved." I'll try and figure this out soon...
    nategreat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1343
    Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 11:36 am


  • Out of curiosity what madden difficulty are the computers?
    Skittles - The candy of champions.
    User avatar
    Seahawksfan425
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1267
    Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 5:32 pm
    Location: Kenmore, WA


  • All-pro I'm pretty sure.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1343
    Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 11:36 am


  • All-Pro, sure didn't feel like it when I played the Rams...
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • Justin Forsett and Lawrence Jackson are on the block for those that are interested...looking for CB and FS help
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


PreviousNext


It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:26 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: Recon_Hawk and 3 guests