.NET Superstars.....Huge gripe.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am seriously perturbed at this league. I have the lead. I like winning. I don't like it when a couple of your matchups were won because of managers that are not paying attention or have given up. Ryan, I have a person that would love to take over a spot next season. Just a heads up for the future.
Half the league is competing while the rest seem to not care or just plain forgot about it after the draft. Frustrating to say the least.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1ewy9tzy said:
I am seriously perturbed at this league. I have the lead. I like winning. I don't like it when a couple of your matchups were won because of managers that are not paying attention or have given up. Ryan, I have a person that would love to take over a spot next season. Just a heads up for the future.
Half the league is competing while the rest seem to not care or just plain forgot about it after the draft. Frustrating to say the least.

Yeah..I posted about it over a month ago ..nothing was done.

Bigger deal is in my pay league one guy has stopped setting his team...when its for real money thats a big no no.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Well for next season keep my in mind. I am very active and am always up for a good league.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Hmm...I didn't know there was a .net league. I am always available if a player is needed.

Vetamur

Reaction score
there are actually at least 3 .net leagues..PeHawks Karma, .net Beasts League, and .net Superstars

BBlades89

Reaction score
My apologies for not answering sooner....don't get on here as much as I used to. There's not much I can do in-season to make people update their teams. Just know they won't be invited back next year.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
That's good to know Ryan. I will be sending you the email address of the person I mentioned before. Great manager BTW. :)

BBlades89

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2v02aeai said:
That's good to know Ryan. I will be sending you the email address of the person I mentioned before. Great manager BTW. :)

Sounds good. Do you have my gmail address? If not, you can message me on Twitter. Also, what does it say about my fantasy football skills that some people aren't updating and I still only have 4 wins? :shock:

Latest posts