Jay Ajayi or Spencer Ware?

OP
OP
Thepeelsessions

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
I just got Ajayi. I'm greedy though, and want Ware too. Drop candidates are Rawls and Jeremy Hill. What's the better choice?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
IMO Ware. Ware has been doing this for a long time, tough to tell if Ajayi's last two games are for real or an illusion. Also, what will the touches be once Arian Foster is fully healthy? I doubt Ajayi gets 20+ touches when Foster is healthy. Charles is about as healthy as it gets, and Ware still dominated snaps. I think the KC backfield will be pretty 50/50, but KC is the better team and has the better running game.

I also love Ware's upcoming schedule, particularly the next two weeks against awful run defenses. The only tough games left on the schedule are the two Denver games. If I owned both Charles and Ware, I'd feel comfortable starting both the next two weeks.

Saints
@ Colts
Jaguars
@ Panthers
Bucs
@ Broncos
@ Falcons
Raiders
Titans
Broncos
@ Chargers

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Hard to go wrong picking up Ware also. Andy Reid was just quoted as saying Charles is not ready to be the bell cow, so Ware should continue to dominate touches.

Hill has had declining touches and production. But you need to really consider if Rawls is worth a roster spot at this time. A lot of people have dropped him, as his return is somewhat of a ??

I have Ware and Charles in one league, and I'm considering starting both this week. It's only 2 RB with no flex, and it's hard to sit James White who's pretty hot right now. Still up in the air on that one.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I'd drop either Rawls or Hill in a heartbeat for Ware. Ware is a legit RB2. Who knows with Rawls. And you can't really depend on Jeremy Hill. So glad I didn't draft Hill in any leagues this year(had him last year in a couple leagues, guy was such a bust).

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":43tahs32 said:
How is Ware available in a 12 team league?

He shouldn't even be available in 10 team leagues.

OP
OP
Thepeelsessions

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":30me0pz5 said:
Don't ask. Someone got scared by Dez's injury and dropped him, too. Luckily I had high waiver priority, so I picked him up with the sole purpose of being a trade chip. I traded him and Jon Stewart for Doug Martin and Eifert. And now of course, Martin is out indefinitely. My RBs are so porous that I've just been stockpiling, hoping some can pan out. I did get both Ajayi and Ware. Here's my current squad (week 7 lineup).

QB: Derek Carr
WR: AJ Green
WR: Mike Evans
RB: Cmike
RB: Spencer Ware
TE: Hunter Henry
Flex: Amari Cooper
K: Josh Lambo
D: Minnesota

Bench
Tyrell Williams
Doug Martin
Rawls
Devontae Booker
Jay Ajayi
Tyler Eifert

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":2fthvtyw said:
CodeWarrior":2fthvtyw said:
Don't ask. Someone got scared by Dez's injury and dropped him, too. Luckily I had high waiver priority, so I picked him up with the sole purpose of being a trade chip. I traded him and Jon Stewart for Doug Martin and Eifert. And now of course, Martin is out indefinitely. My RBs are so porous that I've just been stockpiling, hoping some can pan out. I did get both Ajayi and Ware. Here's my current squad (week 7 lineup).

QB: Derek Carr
WR: AJ Green
WR: Mike Evans
RB: Cmike
RB: Spencer Ware
TE: Hunter Henry
Flex: Amari Cooper
K: Josh Lambo
D: Minnesota

Bench
Tyrell Williams
Doug Martin
Rawls
Devontae Booker
Jay Ajayi
Tyler Eifert

For a 12 or even 10 man league your squad kicks ass. Nicely done.

Latest posts