Waiver wire tight end help

thehands816

Reaction score
Delanie Walker is likely out this week so I need a tight end for tomorrow. Here's the top available in my league. What do you think?
73d9941795ba402f01ceac14953f21ab.jpg

m0ng0

Reaction score
Out of that bunch I would get Walford, I had Barnidge and dumped him for Pitta

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Burton is a decent play with Ertz out. He caught a couple passes and a TD last week.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Henry would be the "roll the dice" play, as he will be the starting TE with Gates out, and has a very favorable matchup vs a weak Indy defense.

Walford would be the safest choice I think.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
I've been starting Walford while I'm waiting for Eifert. I like him. Seems like he picked up right where he left off at the end of last year.I think he'd be a good pickup for you.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Walford is a safe place and Doyle is a die throw thats worth considering.

m0ng0

Reaction score
I was able to drop Dennis Pitta for Zach Ertz today, were people asleep at the wheel or do they know things I do not?

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
m0ng0":22dd38cj said:
I was able to drop Dennis Pitta for Zach Ertz today, were people asleep at the wheel or do they know things I do not?

Ertz has been hot/cold and hurt a lot. (?)

getnasty

Reaction score
Ertz has the highest upside for sure. I also like Fleener despite his lackluster start to the season.

Bryce84

Reaction score
m0ng0":rzt86zr7 said:

I drafted Ertz and I liked him a lot coming into the year (I think he was in my TE 5-7 range). Seeing the Philly offense has soured my outlook on him a lot. Wentz is spreading the ball around to so many guys, I have a hard time seeing Ertz being as good as *I* thought he'd be, on a weekly basis. Such a philosophy is great for their real life success, but its a nightmare for fantasy and I don't want anything to do with any PHI offensive player if its not Wentz. That's just my take.

I don't think there's going to be a huge gap between Pitta and Ertz's points per game this year, if they both stay healthy. Pitta's in an obviously worse offense, but his chemistry with Flacco is still there and he's at worst 3rd in the receiving pecking order.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Yeah to be fair I only had Pitta 2 weeks but he had only gotten me 5.7 points in those 2 weeks, Tight end has been my achilles heal this year. I had Barnidge the first 2 weeks and he got me 3.7 points. I saw Ertz as a top 5 tight end before he got hurt, its a boom or bust I suppose.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Yeah I scooped up Ertz today with Kelce on bye. Ertz is an elite talent at TE. I think I read somewhere that Lions have given up the most points to opposing TE's and that a TE has scored a TD each week against them.

Latest posts