Wr-Dez Bryant
Wr-Allen Robinson
Wr-Randell Cobb
Flex-Eric Decker
Te-Charles Clay
K-Chris Boswell
Def-Ravens
Bench-
Tyler Boyd, Paul Perkins, DeAndre Washington, Chris Ivory, James White, Deon Lewis, Isaiah Crowell

So I was drafting last in a 14 man standard leauge and really hoping a good RB would fall too me but as you can see that didn't happen. When my 3rd and 4th round picks can around I also didn't like the RB's available so went with Cobb and Decker, I ended up chasing Rb's the rest of the draft. Not sure if I'm gonna try to trade one of my receivers or be patient and see how my RB'S turn out. Looking back I wish I would have drafted Mark Ingram instead of Dez. Also not sure what I'm gonna do with my TE position. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Bryce84

Reaction score
I'm not real high on Allen Robinson but your team looks pretty damn solid to me for a 14 team league. That's a mean group of WRs you got there. The Boswell choice for Kicker seems dubious to me since Pitt went for 2 way more than any other team last year and I can't imagine that not being the case this year - for that reason I'm avoiding him.

As for your TE situation, while it could certainly be better, Clay is not a bad pick. He's a bit underrated this year and should do moderately well if Tyrod stays healthy. The WRs behind Watkins in Buffalo aren't anything special so I suspect Clay is going to be involved quite a bit so long as he stays healthy too. It's tough to say if there's anything better though without knowing what's on the wire.

m0ng0

Reaction score
I understand completely, I have been at the bottom of a 14 team league draft for the past 3 years, its a tough spot to be in for sure. It looks like you went BPA. You are quite thin at RB I would look at trading Dez for a serviceable running back just for the simple fact Romo is out for much of the year. Who knows how well the rook in Dallas will be. Not sure about the Ravens D so I would almost look to play match ups on a weekly basis there. Receivers look pretty good and I like Eli this year. If you can trade one of those receivers for a quality RB you should do pretty good.

kearly

Reaction score
For 14 man standards, that team is pretty nice. One suggestion- bench Duke Johnson in favor of Chris Ivory until Ivory gets hurt. Ivory is clicking in Jacksonville's offense.