Fantasy Whine

Vetamur

Reaction score
Ok..in my pay league I took first place in the regular season and had a bye this week.

And in that bye in the course of an hour I lost:

Dalton, Rawls, possibly Yeldon and possibly Eifert.

So, Im scrambling. Dalton I can replace with the Jets' Fitz..whos actually been outperforming him lately anyway.

Rawls and Yeldon I dont really have viable back ups for (my first round pick was L. Bell, also had Ingram....). Maybe put in C. West of the Chiefs. I have Danny Woodhead and he was great until about week 9...

Eifert, if hes gone, hurts too. Its a league of smart players so really anyone of value is already snapped up.

Oh..plus its a non rotational waiver wire so I am 12th.....

I guess I try to get Harris for the volume.... maybe Willson at TE on the off chance he scores.

Last year I also finished first in the regular season and got knocked out in the first round of the playoffs..starting to see a theme..

Ozzy

Reaction score
Is Hightower taken? Might be a decent option in a crunch. Seems to be getting most of Ingram's volume. I lost Rawls, Ingram and Stewart in my money league this week. :(

chet380

Reaction score
Tolbert of Caro is probably available -- with the injury, he will get plenty of touches.

OP
OP
V

Vetamur

Reaction score
Hightower is taken.. I will consider Tolbert. Hadnt thought of that. Its a pretty intense league where anyone of any potential value tends to be gone.. 11 good guys on their toes about everything. I did grab Bryce Brown and CMike..Im hoping one is a clear starter by Sunday.