My Madden game vs #20 Justin Forsett.

Smurf

Reaction score
A few days ago Forsett put his Xbox live Gamertag on Twitter, and today i finally got to play some madden against him.

He was the Hawks, I chose the Saints.

He did choose to run the New England Playbook though.

He won the toss, but deferred.

My first drive resulted in a long drive (73 yards) for a score. I stripped the ball from him the fallowing kickoff. 3 and out, forced to kick the field goal. He has not run an offensive play yet and the score is 10-0. I kickoff, he gets 1 first down and then has to punt. I tried to spin after catching the punt, but was met by Ken Lucas, I fumbled. He scored. 10-7. He did not score again.

The game got out of hand, to the point where taking 3 on 4th and goal was not going to work for him. I stopped him at least twice on the goalline. One of his turn over on downs put my at my own 2. Reggie Bush weaves his way through the middle of the line on his way to a 98 yard touchdown run.

I hit Henderson on a deep play action pass for 60.

All in all the final score was 38-7.

He has told me to "be ready for a rematch." I assume it is so he can regain hid dignity.

Super nice guy.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Did you get to talk to him while you played? I suck at Madden online, but it might be worth it getting my butt kicked if you could chat it up with Forsett for a few minutes.

MeenReen

Reaction score
That is awesome, man. It's also pretty cool that you seemed to shut down both Justin Forsett's.

Were you on the headset talking with him? I have Madden 2010, but my Xbox isn't working and I haven't played it on Live yet.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
He didn't have his headset on until about the second quarter, but from then on we talked. Almost exclusively about our game though. I'm was kind of star struck playing against him and was concentrating on the game, so i didn't really ask him any questions about the team and what not.

Throwdown

Reaction score
lucky! i remember my friend actually got through to play chad ochocinco, hes really as funny as he seems. kicked my friends ass but he was hilarious.

CANHawk

Reaction score
That's awesome! did you tell him that Mora and Knapp are douches for not playing him more!?

man, that's too cool. What a world we live in where you can play a game of Madden with a superstar football player on-line (well, superstar to us anyway).

Thanks for sharing! :)

Omahawk

Reaction score
Wow! That's amazing. Congrats.
I have to ask... did he make any substitutions before or during the game? Such as, oh i don't know... benching Julius Jones and using himself as the starting RB?
I love playing Madden and before every kickoff, I change the depth chart so that Forsett is my RB and I've noticed that I am usually able to run the ball a lot better with him in that game than I am with Jones.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
Ya he did make substitutions. He made himself the starting RB, and adjusted the starting CB's (Tru and Wilson, over Tru and Lucas). I was actually more shoked at a change he didnt make, and that was Tatupu over Hawthorne. He left the Heater in there as the starter.

Throwdown

Reaction score
lol what jerseys did he use? i noticed xbox finally got the lime greeners for online play

RodeoChihuahua

Reaction score
I sent him a friend request. He was online an hour ago. By his gamerscore and friendslist (5 people). I assume hes new to the 360.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
You chose the Saints against the Hawks??? That's not even fair? :)

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
He recently got Xbox live, and i assume he isnt adding alot of friends unless he knows them personally, thats what i would do if i was a famous person.

and as far as the saints, i assumed he would be really really really really really good and could handle it. I offered to be the rams upon our rematch.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
The RAMS??? you must be really desperate to play him. ;)

Good grief, only the Chiefs, Lions, Rams, Browns, or Raiders would be a fair matchup.....sigh

Latest posts