Which QB to start?

arghawkfan

Reaction score
In my 12 team league, i ended up with Ben Roethlisberger and Ryan Tannehill. Big Ben is the higher ranked QB for me, but he is playing without Leve'on Bell, Martavis Bryant and his C Pouncey. I do believe tonights game will be a shootout which could help Big Ben's #s, but I am considering benching him and riding with Tannehill against the Redskins who have a terrible Pass Defense. Tannehill shined in the preseason, I just don't know if I trust him yet.

Your input is appreciated

SeatownJay

Reaction score
arghawkfan":1d8f1kxp said:
In my 12 team league, i ended up with Ben Roethlisberger and Ryan Tannehill. Big Ben is the higher ranked QB for me, but he is playing without Leve'on Bell, Martavis Bryant and his C Pouncey. I do believe tonights game will be a shootout which could help Big Ben's #s, but I am considering benching him and riding with Tannehill against the Redskins who have a terrible Pass Defense. Tannehill shined in the preseason, I just don't know if I trust him yet.

The Patriots are starting an all new defensive backfield that won't be nearly as good as last years, and the game should be a shootout.

stizz19

Reaction score
arghawkfan":2pfca7az said:

Yeah but he still has Brown and they will dominate still. Start Rapistberger.