Trade advice, please give me your input

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
Trade advice, please give me your input
Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:01 pm
  • This trade is driving my crazy because I like my team but I'm currently 1-3 in a 12 man PPR league.

My team:
    QB: Aaron Rodgers, Russel Wilson
    RB: Doug Martin, Lawfirm, Ryan Williams, Lamar Miller
    WR: Julio Jones, Brandon Lloyd, Eric Decker, Pierre Garcon, Titus Young, Donnie Avery, Ramsus Barden
    TE: Jimmy Graham, Fred Davis

Trade is send Julio Jones and Pierre Garcon for Darren Sproles and Steve Johnson. I feel I may need more consistency in my starters and Johnson would fill that at WR and lessen the blow of losing Julio. Sproles would help a ton with my underperforming RBs.

He sent me a one sided offer to get Julio and this is my last counter offer I'm thinking of proposing. I have a feeling he may counter with swapping Garcon and Decker.

So what do you think about both of those trades? I really want Sproles but I'm not sure I would do it if he wants Decker.
    "If the opportunity presents itself, we're going to come get you. You’re part of the family. You're part of us. You helped us start this thing." - John Schneider before releasing Michael Robinson
    Veilside
    NET Veteran

• Another trade offer where you're essentially giving up 2 players for lesser pieces.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• I don't view Sproles as a lesser piece in a PPR league. He may not have the upside Julio has but I said I was looking for more consistency and Garcon is nothing but a hit or miss play every week when healthy.

I didn't do the trade beings I didn't want to lose Julio. I'm just going to hope my RBs turn a corner soon, or one of my sleepers breaks out big as this years Demarco Murray (Miller or Hillman).
    "If the opportunity presents itself, we're going to come get you. You’re part of the family. You're part of us. You helped us start this thing." - John Schneider before releasing Michael Robinson
    Veilside
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:25 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information