It's hate week. Ducks vs huskies.

Atradees

Reaction score
I switched allegiance to Washington this year from the Ducks. I simply live here now and figure I may get to some games.
The Ducks are still awesome of course. I like the new regime better and figure yes there is much room to grow. I like the Eagles a teeny bit because of Kelly.

(and I like that the Trailblazers didnt buy the three best players in the NBA to fix the championship)

Go Huskies! A solid thrashing of a Pac 12 opponent today! There is only a snowballs chance of beating the Ducks....UNLESS the awesome dline pressures mariotta,,,

If the Dawgs beat the Ducks......rankage. Theres your motivation!

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I like having a hate team. You get to root for your team, and then you get to root for whoever's playing your hate team.

Oregon is my hate team. I'm tired of them beating Washington and dominating the conference. Outside of those two reasons...I can't think of any reason to hate Oregon. Gotta respect the improvements they've made in recent history.

CPHawk

Reaction score
the only team I hate is ND. This game should be pretty good now that Fisher has returned to the UO line.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I love the Huskies. I generally root for the Ducks unless they're playing the Huskies or Cougers. That said, I don't see the Ducks winning by less than 4 TDs next Saturday.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
No hate here. Grew up in Spokane so Cougs first, Huskies 2nd, Ducks and Beavers 3rd, rest of the Pac-12 4th is my rooting order (for major conferences). Also throw Boise St. in there around the same spot as the Oregon schools.

All that said, I'm rooting for the Dawgs. However, my prediction is:
Ducks 31
Dawgs 13

Tical21

Reaction score
Those that claim to be UW or WSU fans and don't hate the zeroes disgust me.

davidonmi

Reaction score
I don't think Washington is winning this game. But I do think the defense will keep it close

kearly

Reaction score
Tical21":394qnjrh said:

Why should we hate Oregon? That just gives little brother the attention he craves.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
kearly":gsopyfx0 said:
Tical21":gsopyfx0 said:

Why should we hate Oregon? That just gives little brother the attention he craves.

Your younger hotter little brother. Who has more money. ;p

razgriz737

Reaction score
Tical21":2sfacjj2 said:
Meh. I grew up in Spokane. People there don't give a rat's ass about Oregon. Most Spokanites are WSU fans who hate the Huskies. Being a Husky from Spokane, I have to hate WSU. Just the way it is.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Ah well you know, I know my Huskies will probably lose, but I hope we make the Ducks piss themselves a few times before they win.

drrew

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1qqwqo70 said:
Last time the huskies beat the ducks gas was $1.53 per gallon.

Last time ducks had a winning record vs the Huskies gas was $0.18 per gallon

fenderbender123

Reaction score
JSeahawks":u3w8b1e2 said:
Last time the huskies beat the ducks gas was $1.53 per gallon.

I was at that game too....talkin' lots of smack to my brother-in-law who's a huge Duck fan....at least I was able to squeeze that in while I could....

I believe Cody Pickett came out of that game and Casey Paus came in and threw his only TD pass in his career.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Tical21":3jquzn2y said:

Huskies who think they have some kind of anti Oregon comradery with Cougs make me laugh. I know a lot of WSU fans, and I betting that all of them will be rooting for Oregon on Saturday.