Parking for Husky Games

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hitting the UW/Stanford game on the 27th. Just wanted to see if anyone has suggestions on good places to park. Was gonna' take the boat over, but it's sold out. Usually we park a mile or so away and walk down, but if anyone has suggestions on other places, let me know. Figure we'll pay around $25-30 for parking somewhere.

Thanks

seahawk2k

Reaction score
If you want to walk a ways, there is free street parking in the residential area past the driving range. Went to three games last year and did it three different ways. I parked in that residential area for the Oregon game. RV'd it for the Cal game, and craigslisted a tyee parking pass for 50 bucks for the Apple Cup.

There are some pay to park lots/driveways and all that on the other side of the Montlake bridge.

Most street parking by campus is permit parking game days.

Easiest avenue is taking the bus.

drrew

Reaction score
Light rail construction in the South Lot essentially ruined tailgating for any non Tyee members or if you're not in a boat.

There are a couple garages (15th and 41st or 15th and NE Pacific) that you can usually get into. Otherwise, as previously suggested, park in the neighborhood NE of the stadium and walk.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Only about 7 years or so until you can park at Northgate Park and Ride and take the light rail.

I look forward to the day I tailgate at the mall then hop the train to the Apple Cup.