Pick #45, 2nd Round: WR Paul Richardson, Colorado

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Small frame, but second fastest WR in the draft behind Cooks and the best route runner in the draft according to some experts.

HansGruber

Reaction score
[youtube]cPM-qjuCJ3Y[/youtube]

[youtube]BnlKFbW7fZw[/youtube]

SuperFreak

Reaction score
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/play ... richardson

4.33 40YD

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/cfb/130 ... richardson

" ESPN analyst Louis Riddick notes that Colorado WR Paul Richardson runs the "deep route tree" similar to DeSean Jackson.
"The way Richardson runs deep route tree reminds (me) of DeSean. Can carry speed through the "move point" as good as anyone," Riddick tweeted. Maturity and characters concerns aside, both Jackson and Richardson share the same type of frame (6'0/175 pounds) as well as explosiveness. If a team is looking for a vertical threat in the draft, Richardson could be had for a late second or third-round selection. "

seatt1eslew

Reaction score
If we can get Brandon Coleman later too, we'll potentially still be set at WR for 4 years.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
He reminds me so much of Desean Jackson it's not even funny.

This 1) makes me wonder if we really were interested in Desean Jackson earlier in the season .. and 2) Makes me happy because I would love that type of playmaker on offense.

That said.. I am surprised how highly rated he was by our FO. He was probably going to be there at 64 too one would think.

Exittium

Reaction score
This dude will be my adopt a rookie, I like this pick for some reason. I just can't place it..

HawkWow

Reaction score
PC and JS will forget more today about football than I will learn in my lifetime, but I don't get this pick. Really thought we should have got some OL at 40. I like the extra 4th (and 7th) but Richardson is awful slight for the NFL. Harvin, Rice and 170 lb Richardson? Again, I am not professing to be all knowing, but ASJ would have (even) been smarter, IMO. Can't wait to be proven wrong on this one.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
yeah, where is my 6'4 jump ball guy that we needed when we were struggling in the red zone last year?

bandiger

Reaction score
A playmaker on the opposite end of Harvin, PC/JS surprise me.

Pick6

Reaction score
Team has not been great with receivers in the draft.