TE

Seafan

Reaction score
I personally feel the Hawks will trade down tonight. Several draft forecasters have put TE as the likely Hawk pick at 32. Their interest in Finley likely has spurred the forecasters into believing the Hawks feel they need a TE. Interesting that many say the Hawks want a speedy TE. McCoy and Willson aren't slugs. Several are projecting Jace Amaro as the Hawks first round pick. The Hawks have three healthy, solid TEs on the roster, two more than fast enough. Finley is still sitting there as well. TE is not a strong position group in this draft and not a great need. I don't see the Hawks taking a TE with this draft being as strong as it is with two need positions for the Hawks like T and a tall WR.

Based on their MO and Schneider's words this week I feel like the Hawks will trade out of the first round unless one of their absolute favorites drops to 32.

kearly

Reaction score
There are a couple of TEs I like and wouldn't mind drafting at certain spots, but with Miller back on a low cost deal, with McCoy coming back, and with Willson having a nice start to his career and the possibility of signing Finley for peanuts still very much on the table, I would be shocked if Seattle drafted a TE this year. Last year they only carried three TEs, and for a brief time, they only carried two.