Field Gull's Draft Matrix With Current Seahawks

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13

• Pretty cool.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

• Thanks for the link. That is awesome! Will be fun to have while watching.
    Bux005
    NET Bench Warmer

• Dee Ford graded higher than Michael Bennett?

Doubtful.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

• Yeah, some of them are a little off. Especially Lockette. Still, I like having it. And will print it out. Would take a lot more work than I'm willing to give it to do my own.
    Bux005
    NET Bench Warmer

• Bux005 wrote:Yeah, some of them are a little off. Especially Lockette. Still, I like having it. And will print it out. Would take a lot more work than I'm willing to give it to do my own.

Stephens' has his reasons. He's active on twitter and will respond if asked. He's open about his mistakes. two examples being Aldon Smith and Chris Harper. He does scout podcasts on Fieldgulls and explains his reasoning. Check them out. They're worth it.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

• Basis4day wrote:
    Bux005 wrote:Yeah, some of them are a little off. Especially Lockette. Still, I like having it. And will print it out. Would take a lot more work than I'm willing to give it to do my own.

Stephens' has his reasons. He's active on twitter and will respond if asked. He's open about his mistakes. two examples being Aldon Smith and Chris Harper. He does scout podcasts on Fieldgulls and explains his reasoning. Check them out. They're worth it.

Cool, will do!
    Bux005
    NET Bench Warmer

• Most of these grades look ridiculous. But I'm glad I can save and edit it to produce my own ridiculous grades.

:th2thumbs:
    hawknation2014
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:56 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information