De'Anthony Thomas

DavidCruz24

Reaction score
Why not take a chance at him in a later round. He offers us the dynamic kick returner we need and also a change up for Percy Harvin. He has the ability to be a rb/wr and with his speed why not try him out at corner.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
I'd rather have Dri Archer if we were gonna go that route. His speed alone can make a single missed assignment on coverage a brutal mistake. Boom scenario is he's a viable back up for Percy, Bust scenario he's a great special teams contributor.

jhern87

Reaction score
I feel like if Seattle wanted a shot at Archer they'd have to take him with their 2nd pick and I'd much rather take Deanthony in later rounds (personally).

I think De'Anthony could return kicks but also get on the field with our offense at slot. He has good hands. The only thing that worries me about Thomas is that he fumbles (likely because he's so small), though I think that's something that can be corrected.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
jhern87":5ke1sbvz said:
I feel like if Seattle wanted a shot at Archer they'd have to take him with their 2nd pick and I'd much rather take Deanthony in later rounds (personally).

I think De'Anthony could return kicks but also get on the field with our offense at slot. He has good hands. The only thing that worries me about Thomas is that he fumbles (likely because he's so small), though I think that's something that can be corrected.

I know alot of people are impressed with his speed, but I really don't see Archer going before our 4th round pick due to his size and weight. He even has a few questions of durability outside of his size and weight, especially after the way Tavon Austin failed to live up to the hype. I think GM's will be more weary. Our 4th is the highest I'd want spent on Archer, but I'd be ecstatic if we were able to spend one of our 5th's on him.