Seahawks Pre-Draft Workout Tracker

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Posted by Davis Hsu @DavisHsuSeattle

BlxOUIlCMAE0G6E

Bl39zrsCEAApdbS

Davis does an excellent job discovering and sharing these draft prospect visits and workouts. I'll add to this thread as I hear about them, but feel free to post em yourself.

Edit: Updated

bigwrm

Reaction score
Throwdown":2kdrievi said:
Lots of WRs and OT's

It's good that they're bringing in a lot of LBs too. We're not going to be able to keep all of ours over the next couple years.

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
Hey! Ndjaye from UNK! I call him the mannequin because he looks that those UA models in the sporting good stores. He runs like a 4.5 too. Used to be a bball player and just started with football 2 years ago.

cover-2

Reaction score
HuskerHawk":18g253cf said:
Hey! Ndjaye from UNK! I call him the mannequin because he looks that those UA models in the sporting good stores. He runs like a 4.5 too. Used to be a bball player and just started with football 2 years ago.

Elhadji Ndiaye is one of my favorite late round prospects this year. It good to see he is high on the Seahawks radar.
[youtube]QFvSMjG6dfU[/youtube]

kearly

Reaction score
Kevin Smith, woot! Just a local visit and doesn't mean much, but glad too see it.

Interesting to see that Dan Quinn met with Jernigan.

I didn't think DeMarcus Lawrence would be big enough and fast enough for Seattle, but otherwise he's the kind of player they usually gravitate towards. It's interesting that he tops the defense list.

No visits for secondary players. Understandably, they probably want to keep their late round DB search as under the radar as possible.

kearly

Reaction score
cover-2":2s0xu4t1 said:
Elhadji Ndiaye is one of my favorite late round prospects this year. It good to see he is high on the Seahawks radar.
[youtube]QFvSMjG6dfU[/youtube]

This one looks like a keeper.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":34wqi925 said:
Jernigan is the very definition of average. Hope that one is a smoke screen.

Maybe to get a peak or ask him about Kelvin Benjamin? If not that I wonder what other 1st rd DT's are on their radar.

jhern87

Reaction score
I remember Jordan Zumwalt being a dirty POS when UCLA played the Ducks but he was very talented. Hard hitter too.

OP
OP
Recon_Hawk

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
"Notorious K.I.M. ‏@_MCMLXXXVIII 3h
Good luck to @rbaines24 with his workouts with the @Seahawks today. Show 'em that EWU can do! #GoEags! #253"

Ronald Baines, CB, Eastern Washington
Height: 5-10 Weight: 189

Pro Day Results:
40 Yrd Dash: 4.52
20 Yrd Dash: 2.62
10 Yrd Dash: 1.55
225 Lb. Bench Reps: 14
Vertical Jump: 35
Broad Jump: 09'07"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.62
3-Cone Drill: 7.20
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/ds ... &genpos=CB

OP
OP
Recon_Hawk

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Per Seahawks.com
The Seahawks hosted a group of 19 “local” draft-eligible players for workouts and/or meetings at Virginia Mason Athletic Center on Wednesday:

California
DT Deandre Coleman (Garfield HS)

Eastern Washington
CB Ronald Baines
RB Demitrius Bronson
CB T.J. Lee
DT Andru Pulu

Idaho
SS D’Mario Carter (Kennedy HS)

Idaho State
DB Jon Davidson (Skyline HS)
LB Jake Pele (Auburn-Riverside HS)

Montana
LB J.P. Kanongata’a (Bellevue HS)

Oregon State
DL Scott Crichton (Foss HS)

Washington
K Travis Coons
LB Princeton Fuimaono
SS Sean Parker
DT Sione Potoa’e
QB Keith Price
RB Bishop Sankey
WR Kevin Smith
LB Thomas Tutogi
CB Tre Watson

danp1990

Reaction score
Hey ''OP RECON_HAWK''thank you so much for putting these pre-draft visits in! thanks for all your hard time and dedication on putting this thing together for all of us!!!

OP
OP
Recon_Hawk

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
danp1990":3q0htd6z said:
Hey ''OP RECON_HAWK''thank you so much for putting these pre-draft visits in! thanks for all your hard time and dedication on putting this thing together for all of us!!!

No problem Dan, but I haven't done much to be honest. The real credit goes to Davis Hsu (https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle). He's the one who finds these pre-draft visits and shares them via his twitter account, including the spreadsheet pictures posted above. I'd recommend any 12th man to follow him if they use twitter :)

DJrmb

Reaction score
It would be really cool to see this kind of list for the last few years to see if any similarities exist. I have a feeling that they keep some key guys away from any kind of official visits when they really like them to not tip off other teams. Just a hunch, I have no proof of that obviously. Just seems like a JS type of smoke-screen move.

McGruff

Reaction score
If you look at who we draft, the overwhelming majority of middle and late round picks come from these visits. However, our first round picks tend to be a lot more secretive. That makes me wonder about guys like Latimer and Adams . . .

QuahHawk

Reaction score
It's obvious WR is high on our priority list I really hope we can hit on a bigger WR this year. I was rooting hard for Kris Durham and Chris Harper. I really want a WR with size for RW's sake. Our Red Zone offense woudl improve so much if we had a 6'4 WR who can run a fade route and high point the ball.