The Wonderlic

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
The Wonderlic
Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:40 pm
  • Does anyone know what kinds of questions they ask? Is the test written or verbal? I know the purpose of the test is to gauge a prospect's intelligence, I'm just not sure how the test goes about doing so.
    HAWKAMANIA
    NET Starter

Re: The Wonderlic
Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:21 pm
  • It's a cognitive reasoning test that 50 questions long and is multiple choice. Each correct response gives you 1 point. You get 12 minutes to complete.

Don't put too much stock in it. Dan Marino got a 15 if i remember correctly. Ryan Fitzpatrick got around 48. Russell Wilson said he got a 25.

Here are some sample questions.

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/closer/020228test.html
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:45 pm
  • You can take the full test here: http://samplewonderlictest.com/quiz/full-quiz/take

I got a 33, but I did the questions in my head and only got through 34 of them in the allotted time.

Most of the questions were basic arithmetic, geometry, and algebra. Short word problems. There were a few definition questions, but those were the fastest to answer. Overall, the questions are very easy. But the 12 min. time constraint made it difficult. I got one answer wrong because I moved too quickly and didn't get an opportunity to answer 16 other questions.
    hawknation2014
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:14 am
  • I got 39 and was a bit disappointed actually. It's the clock ticking that is the killer. Made me realise how lazy I've become in relation to fractions and things like that.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:20 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information