James Hurst - T - North Carolina

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
James Hurst - T - North Carolina
Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:23 pm
  • Does anyone have insight on this kid? I read some good stuff about him going into his senior season. I then read that he broke his leg in his bowl game this year and thus missed the combine. Think we could take a chance at him in the later rounds?
    InadvertentSmell
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: James Hurst - T - North Carolina
Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:13 pm
  • He is a big kid at 6'7 300 but moves pretty dad gum well. He has started at LT since he was a freshman and was a freshman all American and all conference Soph, Junior, & Senior. He owned Clowney in their game but it was a hot humid day and analysts suggested Clowney phoned it in. North Carolina runs a gimmicky hurry up offense so the kid is in shape but I would think he would have more to learn than most.

I read a few draft projections that have him going in the fourth. Most call him a project (becasue of the offense he is comming from) with great potential. and he does have to heal that leg.
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran

Re: James Hurst - T - North Carolina
Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:21 am
  • I like him a lot. Before his injury, he was listed as a 2nd round prospect. I'd love it if we could get him in the 4th. I think when healthy he's the #4 OT available in this draft.
    RobBaker7714409
    NET Rookie

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:26 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information