UW's Stringfellow to be charged w/ misdemeanor assault

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
  • Washington wide receiver Damore’ea Stringfellow will be charged with two counts of misdemeanor assault in the fourth degree and one count of malicious mischief in a case related to his alleged assault of Seahawks fans in two post-Super Bowl incidents on Feb. 2.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/huskyfoot ... -mischief/
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• Did Miles put it all on Stringfellow? Or was Stringfellow the only one punching people?
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• Deuces chump, have fun at Hamburger U after UW cuts you.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• GOOD.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

• What a shame that kids put their futures in jeopardy with decisions like this. If he truly did it, hope they throw the book at him.
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran

• Misdemeanor... "Malicious Mischief..."

Well, I just hope Petersen isn't one of those new coaches who feels he has to make an example out of a guy right off the bat.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• kearly wrote:Misdemeanor... "Malicious Mischief..."

Well, I just hope Petersen isn't one of those new coaches who feels he has to make an example out of a guy right off the bat.

I do. Dude attacked Seahawk fans on our greatest day.

Scumbag needs to be kicked off the team. Both of em, and I'm a UW alumni and fan.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• I dont see the words Stringfellow and Hawk ever going together....
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• Innocent until proven guilty.

The Seahawk fan reportedly identified Stringfellow and Miles through their online roster bios. His story sounds a little fishy to me. It is noteworthy that Stringfellow is being charged with the lowest form (fourth degree) of misdemeanor assault, and Miles is not being charged at all. We will see how this plays out.
    hawknation2014
    NET Veteran

• hawknation2014 wrote:Innocent until proven guilty.

The Seahawk fan reportedly identified Stringfellow and Miles through their online roster bios. His story sounds a little fishy to me. It is noteworthy that Stringfellow is being charged with the lowest form (fourth degree) of misdemeanor assault, and Miles is not being charged at all. We will see how this plays out.
    wasn't there multiple witnesses at a bonfire party that pointed Stringfellow out as the one that hit a female?
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• -The Glove- wrote:
    hawknation2014 wrote:Innocent until proven guilty.

wasn't there multiple witnesses at a bonfire party that pointed Stringfellow out as the one that hit a female?

If he hit the woman, he would have been charged with more than fourth degree misdemeanor assault.

It sounds like he is accused of grabbing her camera and breaking it. We don't know yet whether even that is true.
    hawknation2014
    NET Veteran

• kearly wrote:Misdemeanor... "Malicious Mischief..."

4th degree is the highest misdemeanors go, 3rd degree would be a felony. He's being charged with two of those. The malicious mischief is a grabbag for destruction of property, likely for destroying the girl's camera.

Not exactly what you want your players running around getting charged with - he's got a long path back if he's welcome back at all.
    zifnab32
    NET Rookie

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:55 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information