The WR we draft will depend on which WR we are replacing...

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
  • If we are replacing Rice then we will go Robinson (love is ability to go and get those jump balls and he has a litttle wiggle to him for a big WR)---I don't think he will be available at end of 2nd round

If we are replacing Tate then Beckham Jr has to be our guy... he has elite ability at coming back to the ball (like Tate does) and immediately turning up field to get the extra 5 yards...not sure he will be available with our first pick....will all depend on what teams do in the 10 picks right before ours. I don't think a WR will be picked in the first 15 picks of the 1st round.....................................If Beckham is gone then Abbrederis isn't like Tate, but more like Baldwin can get behind defenses and make acrobatic catches. Might be available until early 3rd round...

Those are the 3 that I see that fit our offense the best. The other possibility might be Huff from Oregon, but he would still be available in the 4th most likely. I'm not sure DAT would be a great fit in our offense, but he might be around until the 5th... WR is the most intriguing position in this draft for me.
    VegasSeahawkFan
    NET Bench Warmer

• A Rice type is far more important IMO. We already have a Tate type in Baldwin and maybe Kearse though he seems more like a cross between the two.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

ImageImage

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• Well, the Hawks are picking at #32, so who they pick, if they do go WR, will be a function of who is left on the board. I think they want the WR that's the highest on their board, not who best fits a replica of what they had. Also, there likely will be 2 WR's taken in the top 15, Watkins in the top 5, and Mike Evans in the top 12.
    TheWebHead
    NET Rookie

• I stopped reading this after "I don't think a WR will be picked in the first 15 picks of the 1st round".
    "I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran

• I hope we are trying to replace Rice and not Tate.
    I'm In!

What attracted you to the Seahawks?
    “It’s a combination of what I believe the coaches are doing here, the atmosphere and what I think we’re going to do here in the future. I think we’re going to win and win a lot and be a championship team.” – Zac Miller, August 4, 2011
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:45 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information