Watch this guy! Marcus Ball video

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Credit to Bruce Irvin, he linked this video in a tweet.

Decent measurables back in 2011, looks like a good safety and specials player.
[youtube]p6X7m35__a4[/youtube]

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Wow, Marcus can Ball. Reminds me of John Lotulelei (and not just the hair) except there's way more highlights, though he is 26. Hope we bring this guy in for a try out, I mean he's on Bruce's radar for some reason.

Edit: looks like Marcus Ball tweeted it to Pete Carrol. Bring him in Pete!

SDHawk

Reaction score
reminds me a bit of winston guy with some ball hawking skills.

randomation

Reaction score
Hits hard and clean and actually wraps up doesn't just hit impressive. The ball hawking is good as well but the tackling is what stood out at least to me.

kearly

Reaction score
This guy was released by a CFL team. I can understand bringing in CFL players, but a guy who got released by a CFL team? Maybe he asked for his release to pursue the NFL? I wish I knew.

Can't find any connections between Irvin and this guy. They never attended the same schools or lived in the same states. Wonder why Irvin is tweeting this?

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
kearly":3gocalk3 said:
This guy was released by a CFL team. I can understand bringing in CFL players, but a guy who got released by a CFL team? Maybe he asked for his release to pursue the NFL? I wish I knew.

Can't find any connections between Irvin and this guy. They never attended the same schools or lived in the same states. Wonder why Irvin is tweeting this?
Yup: http://www.tsn.ca/toronto/story/?id=444069

NYCoug

Reaction score
I like his game. I'd love it if they brought him in to compete for a backup Safety spot, with a chance to standout on special teams.

The only possible connection that I could think of between him and Bruce are possibly the same agent? I tried a quick search and couldn't find anything but maybe they have the same guy/agency and Bruce is floating out Ball's name at the agent's request? Who knows. Definitely one of the more interesting Bruce Irvin tweets though, for sure.