Zach Moore-DE/DT-Concordia, MINN. Div. 2

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
Zach Moore-6'5, 33'3/4 inch arms, and 269 pounds has a length as well as a solid frame to be a movable chess piece on the D-line. Moore is a Raw, physically gifted, Division II standout with untapped potential given his combination of size, length and movement skills. Will have defensive line coaches drooling in workouts, and has the dimensions and athleticism to warrant consideration as a draftable, developmental investment with positional versatility to play defensive end or three-technique in an even front or five-technique in an odd front. Definitley Seahawk compatable. Below are Moore's combine numbers.

40- 4.84
Bench- 23 reps
Vert- 33' inch
B-jump- 10'3 ft
3-cone- 7.41

He has a few videos on You tube that are cool to check out I don't know how to post on here.

ivotuk

Reaction score
It's not as hard as it seems. Just copy everything past the = sign, click on the 'youtube' button and paste the link info you copied in the youtube brackets

For example youtube.com\blahblahblah=8XtnGyo

Copy 8XtnGyo in between the brackets ][yotube]8XtnGyo[/yotube][

OP
OP
L

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
ivotuk":3i5qrhsv said:
It's not as hard as it seems. Just copy everything past the = sign, click on the 'youtube' button and paste the link info you copied in the youtube brackets

For example youtube.com\blahblahblah=8XtnGyo

Copy 8XtnGyo in between the brackets ][yotube]8XtnGyo[/yotube][

thank you

OP
OP
L

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
Lynch Mob":2ru6whi3 said:
Zach Moore-6'5, 33'3/4 inch arms, and 269 pounds has a length as well as a solid frame to be a movable chess piece on the D-line. Moore is a Raw, physically gifted, Division II standout with untapped potential given his combination of size, length and movement skills. Will have defensive line coaches drooling in workouts, and has the dimensions and athleticism to warrant consideration as a draftable, developmental investment with positional versatility to play defensive end or three-technique in an even front or five-technique in an odd front. Definitley Seahawk compatable. Below are Moore's combine numbers.

40- 4.84
Bench- 23 reps
Vert- 33' inch
B-jump- 10'3 ft
3-cone- 7.41

He has a few videos on You tube that are cool to check out I don't know how to post on here.

I hope Seattle decides to try a Greg Scruggs type experiment with this guy in the fourth round would be intresting addition to Seattle's front seven.