Rams could be a BIG problem in 2014 and going forward

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
I keep seeing mock drafts with the Rams selecting G. Robinson and a Safety which would be logical picks. But what if the Rams take Sammy Watkins with the #2 pick and Aaron Donald with the 13th pick. the Rams could take the best playmaker in the draft and also the best interior defender to pair with Long and Quinn. I'm not saying disaster for Seattle but thats some big time upgrades on a already good team on both sides of the ball. this draft could decide who reigns over the NFC West for the next few years and it makes me nervous.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm already assuming the Rams will continue to rise. I'd love to see them be above the 49ers and below us in the NFC West. A little extra oomph from the Cardinals, and the 49ers could be the NFC West bottom-dwellers. Mmmm, salty tears. :)

Cue Throwdown screaming ROLAND'S A RAMZ FANNNNNN!!!!!!111

randomation

Reaction score
they could trade down still get robinson or evans and pick up garoppolo in the 2nd that would be terrifying in a few years. Their D is pretty much set they just need an O and I honestly don't think bradford is the answer.

Laloosh

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":n4qfqh7x said:
I'm already assuming the Rams will continue to rise. I'd love to see them be above the 49ers and below us in the NFC West. A little extra oomph from the Cardinals, and the 49ers could be the NFC West bottom-dwellers. Mmmm, salty tears. :)

Cue Throwdown screaming ROLAND'S A RAMZ FANNNNNN!!!!!!111

Why beat a dead horse. You've shown your stripes... They look like this:

Ff 773856 xl

uncle fester

Reaction score
Rams improvement to genuine contenders has been on the cards for a few years now. Not a 'how' but a 'when'.

I have to agree with randomation in that Bradford could well end up as the one component - and possibly an FO's refusal to admit as much - that holds them back. I'm beginning to think the hits have added up for him in the way they affected David Carr's prospects.

getnasty

Reaction score
They still don't have a QB, their WR group is still missing a number one and their secondary is horrible. It will be interesting to see if they continue to be a run first offense with Bradford back. If they were in any other division I'd say there a playoff team, in the Nfc West there 3rd or 4th place.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I just hope they pick Jadaveon Clowney not Greg Robinson. That man is a beast. In fact I hope Houston takes Robinson so the Rams have no chance at him.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The Rams will have 1, maybe 2 superlative years with Fisher, and then they'll fall back to mediocre (then rise for a couple years, back to mediocre). Not worried yet.

Subzero717

Reaction score
When did first round picks equal success? How many top ten picks have they had in the last ten years? How many of our first round picks outside of Earl are All Pros?

They still dont have a QB.

OP
OP
L

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
I'm just saying if the Rams select Watkins with the second pick and Donald with the 13th pick before chicago or dallas its going to be a problem.

randomation

Reaction score
Lynch Mob":1jh20xe8 said:
I'm just saying if the Rams select Watkins with the second pick and Donald with the 13th pick before chicago or dallas its going to be a problem.

I'd grab Robinson with the 2nd pick then Evans with the 13th and pick up grap in the 2nd round assuming houston doesn't.

Chapow

Reaction score
Meh, seems like every year it's "Watch out for the Rams" and every year they continue to be poor to mediocre. When was the last time they had a winning season again?

I'll worry about the Rams when they give me something to worry about, and yet another losing season doesn't worry me.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I was one of those that predicted the Rams would be something last year. I was stupid not to see that until they replace Bradford, they might as well be the Browns.

If they take a top 5 QB I'll take notice. If Fischer doesn't get the kid IR'd I'll be amazed. If he's half the QB RW is, I'll believe.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The Rams have more potential than the Cardinals IMO.

Everyone swinging from the Cardinals groin because they fluked themselves into a win at the Clink..

kigenzun

Reaction score
Don't go giving them any ideas... just let 'em try & try & try to figure it out themselves. And continue to fail.