Ok so its kind of Draft related, wasn't sure where else to put this.
I took part in this last year on another forum I use in the UK.
Basically i'm looking for 15 other people to join me in starting their new franchise from scratch with a draft of all available NFL players who took part in the 2013/14 season.
1. Draft order is randomised and no switching of positions is allowed. It will follow a reverse snake format so whoever picks first in the first round, picks last in the second round and vice versa.
2. No trading of picks is allowed.
3. The draft will last 22 rounds during which a starter must be picked for each position on the field (no K or P will be necessary).
4. There is a flex position available for offence for a HB/FB/TE/WR.
5. You can choose whether to base it on a 3-4 or 4-3 D
Maximum of 12hrs per pick to speed it along a little
This is my draft from last year picking at 5