Lyerla

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Busted a 4.47 Unofficial 40. As a Duck fan, I still have love (despite being a quitter) but he looks like he's still on the yah-yo. Wow has he lost a lot of weight.

Lynch'sLamborghini

Reaction score
Hawkalypse":22bipu72 said:
Busted a 4.47 Unofficial 40. As a Duck fan, I still have love (despite being a quitter) but he looks like he's still on the yah-yo. Wow has he lost a lot of weight.

Second time was a 4.59. As Mayock noted, a wide variance.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
He looked tiny compared to the other tight ends though. I doubt he would be much for blocking and I also doubt the Seahawks are interested.

OP
OP
D

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Lynch'sLamborghini":2da91xom said:
Hawkalypse":2da91xom said:

Yeah similar with the other TE I like, AC Leonard as he ran a 4.43 unofficial and a 4.59 on his last. Both have some significant off field problems but wouldn't mind taking a flyer in the mid rounds on which one is least likely to have their personal lives implode.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
WE already have our long term WRish TE in Willson, I think we need to find a long term replacement for Miller. As much as I'd love to get a top guy in the 1st round I think we are better off takign advantage of the TE depth this year and taking one in the 2nd or 4th.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Don't see him as a fit for us. I don't think he's even a 7th round option for us. No need for his type of H Back. And we value those late round picks.

BHF

Reaction score
Wenhawk":32ezmnh3 said:
WE already have our long term WRish TE in Willson, I think we need to find a long term replacement for Miller. As much as I'd love to get a top guy in the 1st round I think we are better off takign advantage of the TE depth this year and taking one in the 2nd or 4th.

+1

As an aside, how does a train wreck who doesn't even finish his senior year get an invite to the combine, but guys like Price and Parker don't?

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Official time ended up being 4.6. Only 15 reps on bench, minimal strength was evident in blocking drills. Drops and body catching in passing drills. I don't think he helped himself at all. Seems like a 7-udfa depending on interviews.

OP
OP
D

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Lynch'sLamborghini":1vygesxk said:
Marcel Jensen has looked good, as has Pedersen. Lynch also, though he seems to run a bit stiff.
I like Lynch as well, seems like Z-Mill's kidnapped-at-birth dark haired brother. I also like Xaiver Grimble, looks like a smooth athlete with good hands.

CPHawk

Reaction score
39" vert.

Edit just jumped 10'8. Like I've said, all the athletic ability in the world, just needs a coach who keeps him in check. Can't leave him on his own, the team who drafts him needs to treat him like the cowboys have to treat Dez.

Hearing that Colt didn't start training for the combine until 2 weeks ago. Again, he needs a coach who kicks his ass every day.

Spounge84

Reaction score
Hawkalypse":3a8ydgyd said:
Lynch'sLamborghini":3a8ydgyd said:
Hawkalypse":3a8ydgyd said:

Yeah similar with the other TE I like, AC Leonard as he ran a 4.43 unofficial and a 4.59 on his last. Both have some significant off field problems but wouldn't mind taking a flyer in the mid rounds on which one is least likely to have their personal lives implode.

Mid round? Dude will be lucky to be drafted at all.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Spounge84":1jk6h374 said:
Hawkalypse":1jk6h374 said:
Lynch'sLamborghini":1jk6h374 said:
Hawkalypse":1jk6h374 said:

Mid round? Dude will be lucky to be drafted at all.

No TE that has run as fast as Colt, has ever gone undrafted. I'd guess at his pro day he will run right around 4.5 flat, someone is taking him. He did everything he did, without working out or training the last couple months because of legal issues. Imagine what his numbers would have been if he didn't have his head firmly in his ass.

ivotuk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":39pk2cv8 said:

+1 unless some new gm wants to try to come out of the draft looking smart and takes him in the 7th. If he fails, no big loss, if he succeeds first year, gm looks smart.

kearly

Reaction score
The cocaine issues and quitting the team had already taken Lyerla off a lot of boards. I don't know if there was anything he could have done at this combine to change his stock all that much.

I'd take him as a UDFA if he has a good attitude and is willing to play anywhere Pete puts him. I think he'd be a good fit for Seattle's TE/H-back/Fullback hybrid role they have been experimenting with.

If Seattle drafts ASJ and signs Lyerla, next training camp will be fun around here.