Timmy Jernigan

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Schneider mentioned at his press conference today that hand speed is an attribute they always look for in defensive linemen.

FSU's Timmy Jernigan has some of the quickest and most active hands that I have seen in this draft. Though I'm not in love with his size, and I haven't seen him mocked to the Seahawks, Jernigan could be a possibility.

[youtube]ArKwiUUdeG8[/youtube]

danp1990

Reaction score
i hope Dallas gets him. or the bears...in all honesty i still think Aaron Donald from pitt is our guy! :) people are focusing in on his size, but for Christ's sake! John Randle is the all time sack leader at DT and he's only 6.1ft he's a hall of famer!!! people , especially Hawks fan need to stop focusing on how the guy looks,but instead of how he plays! im not saying he will be a John Randle but this kid is by far this years best defensive talent.IMHO

danp1990

Reaction score
Mark my words if we get this DT Aaron Donald from pitt. with pick 32 our defense could be even better than last years!im okay without bennett , heres the D-line look . RE Obrien Schofield/Kenneth Boatright,DT Brandon Mebane,DT Aaron Donald,LE Cliff Avril. 2/3 of the Defensive snaps without the rotation. just imagine that.i see better days for us if we take this kid! :) i just pray and hope we stay healthy! anyways jusy my opinion. As always GO HAWKS!!!