2013 Draft Class

DavidCruz24

Reaction score
I was just thinking how big our 2013 draft class will have to step up next season. Jesse Williams and Jordan Hill have big shoes to full with the likely departure of some of our dline men. Tharold Simon will also be important because he will basically be the only other corner left with lane as backups when Thurmond and Browner leave. Mayowa and Scruggs will have to finally start proving themselves also. I assume our main priority in the draft will be a guard or a dline men but I don't doubt that Schneider will surprise us like he always does. Lets hope this next draft is close to the 2012 draft.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
I think Bowie and Bailey are going to be some bad boys next year on the O-line. Both got experience on the big stage this year so next year they should be ready to roll.

A year for Jordan Hill to get stronger in a NFL strength program will help his game. I believe next year he could be an improvement over Clinton McDonald in the nickel package.

Benson Mayowa I also have high hopes for but would'nt expect him to be a key contributer for another year or two. Mayowa needs to learn more pass rush moves and build up strength to hold up in the run game.

Scruggs i'm really excited to see. Him and Bennett at full strength could be a North west version of the Giants nascar package.

Tharold Simon should be looking at the job Byron Maxwell did as inspiration and but he is unproven.

Jesse Williams is a huge question mark does anyone even know what is wrong with his knees ?

Basis4day

Reaction score
dutchcoug":3q5lhkaj said:
Scruggs is 2012. And no mention of Michaels?

Michael has been mentioned in a new thread once a week. The entire season.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Lynch Mob":22acu1v7 said:
Jesse Williams is a huge question mark does anyone even know what is wrong with his knees ?

He injured it in the SEC Championship game. Looks like he aggravated it in the NC game. He's sported a brace most of the season. Could be a chronic thing. Big question mark.