UW announces Stringfellow and Cyler Miles suspension

Geologic

Reaction score
UW announces Damore'ea Stringfellow and Cyler Miles have been suspended for violation of team rules

https://twitter.com/Softykjr/status/431516972866494464

This is probably due to the incident during the Super Bowl parade. The only positive I can see is that this benefits local talent Jeff Lindquist. I guess he does not have to transfer after all.

EDIT: Correction apparently it was for an incident that happened on Sunday. Maybe drinking and greek row fires? I'm hoping it's not an assault. If it is an assault then Petersen should kick them off the team, 4 star recruits or not. I don't want Petersen to be the next Urban Meyers and keep questionable characters on the team.

kearly

Reaction score
I doubt they would kick either one unless it was extremely bad. Though I personally think Miles stinks, he's the future at QB until proven otherwise. And I'm gaining confidence that Stringfellow has the talent to be a first round pick at WR.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well we have seen what choir boys bring to a team, they are young and stupid especially if they were drinking, this may be a wake call to them for the rest of their lives.

I say this becasue whenit was announce BeastMode got a DUI half the board wanted to cut him on the spot. Until we know what happened and what created it we have no room to pass judgement.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Talented or not...these guys are a taco short of a combo or their elevator isn't reaching the top floor...if you catch my drift. I don't care if they are young... what they did is unacceptable. Even my 7 year old nephew knows better than to beat someone up for being a particular team's fan. To think that these two numbnuts are taking up spots for someone who truly deserves to attend the university and would represent the U in a better way.

Latest posts