Apple Cup moving back to Saturday for 2014

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
  • Great to hear myself. :biggthumpup:

By Bud Withers
    Seattle Times staff reporter

Washington State athletic director Bill Moos confirmed Monday the 2014 Apple Cup football game between WSU and Washington will return to a Saturday after two years on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Moos indicated the game has been set for Saturday, Nov. 29, two days after Thanksgiving, in Pullman.

The Pac-12 Conference is due to release its complete schedule on Monday. Game times won’t be available until television agreements have been fulfilled. ... 07xml.html
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays. 
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    * NET Staff *

• I may even travel up to see that game. Not sure yet because I usually go fishing that weekend, but I may change plans just to see some old classmates that live in the area. Good day to you.
    Cats will rule the world...just ask my cat.
    "Unfortunately, common sense is the least common of all the senses..." - Mark Twain
    To use the Barrel euphemism, if you look under the Niners, you may find the Raiders, or is it the other way around?
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:11 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member