Duke kicking Aggie ass. Who is their coach?

CPHawk

Reaction score
Cutcliffe, he's good but pretty old. Was also the HC at ole Miss for a few years.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3xzykfgm said:
The Rams should draft Manziel at #2.
They won't. The pick is for sale, and they have a different...profile.

Question for everyone, if Manziel was too short and small for the rest of the NFL, and he lasted until a pick after 31, should we Aaron Rodgers his ass?

kearly

Reaction score
Some guy named "Toney Hurd" returned a pick for a touchdown in this game. I hope the guy who called that game isn't dyslexic.

Scottemojo":1g8bm1yo said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1g8bm1yo said:
The Rams should draft Manziel at #2.
They won't. The pick is for sale, and they have a different...profile.

Question for everyone, if Manziel was too short and small for the rest of the NFL, and he lasted until a pick after 31, should we Aaron Rodgers his ass?

It'd be fun to pick up Manziel for a late first and flip him for multiple times that value a few years later. It will only happen in my dreams though.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Fabulous game, poor Duke, I think their big error was going for it on 4th and 1 and the missed field goals that gave A&M good field position. They should have punted a couple of times instead of taking risks with a good lead. But then again, they were playing lights out.

Wonder if Bradley trades back then grabs Manziel?

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
ivotuk":2h1j9qcx said:
Fabulous game, poor Duke, I think their big error was going for it on 4th and 1 and the missed field goals that gave A&M good field position. They should have punted a couple of times instead of taking risks with a good lead. But then again, they were playing lights out.

Wonder if Bradley trades back then grabs Manziel?

I love it when you see a team that no one thinks has a chance go for the jugular. Even if they lost, they were still taking A&M out behind the woodshed for the first half.

I doubt Manziel goes past pick #5. Pretty much everyone in the top 5 aside from TB maybe, needs a QB and someone will pick him.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Could see the Texans taking Manziel,Shaub is out..The backup sucks..He's played in Texas -The fans want him don't they?

GCrow

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1736w6mw said:
I think Manziel is a Brown when its all said and done.

Cleveland or Minnesota, would be my guess as of now.

Personally, would love to see him down in Jacksonville. JFF with Shoelace Robinson, Ace Sanders and throwing bombs to Blackmon (provided he comes back all good) would be quite entertaining.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
GCrow":6q7b9kfy said:
Maelstrom787":6q7b9kfy said:
I think Manziel is a Brown when its all said and done.

Cleveland or Minnesota, would be my guess as of now.

Personally, would love to see him down in Jacksonville. JFF with Shoelace Robinson, Ace Sanders and throwing bombs to Blackmon (provided he comes back all good) would be quite entertaining.

They have Cecil Shorts too. That's almost a scary offense right there.

Latest posts