Next Lynch?

SDHawk

Reaction score
I get that we don't need another RB, but it looks like Turbin is destined to be a career backup and may open up a spot for another high upside stash at RB.

Isaiah Crowell (5'11/215/4.5) reminds me of Marshawn Lynch/Chris Ivory and other than maybe Lache Seastrunk, looks like the most explosive back in this upcoming draft:

[youtube]f2G68V6d4uQ[/youtube]

[youtube]hSjr0Ldo5XU[/youtube]

OP
OP
SDHawk

SDHawk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1beofzzc said:
Washington's Stankey just announced that he is coming out.

Not really impressed with him.

OP
OP
SDHawk

SDHawk

Reaction score
cesame":31loarlm said:
Todd Gurley

Doesnt seem like he has the initial burst and doesnt have the wiggle. Powerful back tho, for sure.

hawker84

Reaction score
i think we're pretty good a back, lynch has a least a couple good years left, and we have Michael waiting in the wings...

OP
OP
SDHawk

SDHawk

Reaction score
hawker84":9el5ndx2 said:
i think we're pretty good a back, lynch has a least a couple good years left, and we have Michael waiting in the wings...

Wont disagree... but this guy looks much better than Turbin or Ware and can be had in the middle to late rounds.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
IMO, unless Turbin can gain 20+ pounds of lower body strength and transition to FB... I hope we trade him for a 6th rounder because he just isn't that good of an RB but would make a quality FB with some hard work. Kind of like how the Seahawks transformed M-Rob into the position back in 2010-2011.

My Projected RB Corps 2014:

RBs: Lynch, Michael, Ware
FBs: Robinson/Turbin, Coleman

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
SDHawk":3tt44yv1 said:
cesame":3tt44yv1 said:
Todd Gurley

Doesnt seem like he has the initial burst and doesnt have the wiggle. Powerful back tho, for sure.

Really? I think Gurley is the most Beastmodelike RB I've seen. He hits running lanes quickly and blows up anyone who tries to stop him.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I don't care if we get the next anyone, but I wouldn't mind grabbing Ka'deem Carrey.

AceBoogie715

Reaction score
Living in Athens, I saw the rise and fall of Crowell. The entire school and city was high on him until he decided to ride around with a gun and get kicked off the team. He has the talent for sure, but he would be a risk. But in fact, isn't that what Pete Caroll is all about anyway?

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
We already have the closest thing to Lynch that we will find for a bit. Spencer Ware, look up his highlights. Everyone ALWAYS called him the next Marshawn Lynch.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
AceBoogie715":49xl9uzl said:
Living in Athens, I saw the rise and fall of Crowell. The entire school and city was high on him until he decided to ride around with a gun and get kicked off the team. He has the talent for sure, but he would be a risk. But in fact, isn't that what Pete Caroll is all about anyway?

Since you live in Georgia, what's your opinion of Gurley?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":2lth22k4 said:
Kind of like how the Seahawks transformed M-Rob into the position back in 2010-2011.
Robinson became a fullback in '08 when he was with the Niners.

Latest posts