Classy Oregon football players

OP
OP
D

drrew

Reaction score
As an aside, I am a Husky fan, and have no doubt there are any number of assholes playing football at the UW, I just don't have video evidence of it happening!

Plus it's fun to criticize Ducks, not as fun as winning, but fun nonetheless.

razgriz737

Reaction score
I just saw that a little while ago. Assholes.

Apparently the dude who got out of his car was a professor.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Between this and his borderline psychotic meltdown vs Stanford, Huff appears to be unstable.

CPHawk

Reaction score
drrew":alb6k395 said:
As an aside, I am a Husky fan, and have no doubt there are any number of assholes playing football at the UW, I just don't have video evidence of it happening!

Last I checked everyone here is a seahawks fan. Anyone here ripping on these players and students that went to the 2008 game vs the jets, is a hypocrite, and that was ice that hit Holmgren in the face, not snow. I know there was plenty of adults who stood up above the train station and pelted the people below.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Now I'm curious. How many in this thread hit Holmy in the face with a piece of ice at the 08 Jets game?

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
CPHawk":blbo62lt said:
drrew":blbo62lt said:

Last I checked everyone here is a seahawks fan. Anyone here ripping on these players and students that went to the 2008 game vs the jets, is a hypocrite, and that was ice that hit Holmgren in the face, not snow. I know there was plenty of adults who stood up above the train station and pelted the people below.

No they are not because not everyone in that stadium was involved nor had the ability to intervene.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
HawkWow":2d54qckz said:
Between this and his borderline psychotic meltdown vs Stanford, Huff appears to be unstable.

Man, you're quick to judge and jump to conclusions. Josh Huff "started it" because he tweeted out "everybody lets go to the commons and have a snow ball fight." You know...lets be kids and lets have fun! He wasn't leading this mob mentality to attacks cars. You'll notice in the video that its a bunch of lil white dudes that start it. If trying to organize a fun time in the snow makes you unstable then so be it. But i'm not sure how you hold him responsible for the actions of what looks to be about 100 people.

And psychotic meltdown on the sidelines? Come on dude... its called having passion and being a senior and realizing you just lost your chance to win a national championship that you've been working for for four years. I cried through the whole 4th quarter of my last high school football game, was that a psychotic meltdown too? Your weird witch hunt against josh huff is crazy.

And The big dude with the blue bucket I believe is backup tight end Pharoah Brown. If a Duck player looks bad here, it is him. But i'm not going to pretend to be all outraged here. Its kids having fun (very few of which appear to be Duck football players) and it got out of hand and they acted like assholes and douchebags. Not the first time and wont be the last.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Pharoah Brown has been suspended for the Bowl Game because of this. Personally i think thats a bit much, but whatever.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2sox25t7 said:
Pharoah Brown has been suspended for the Bowl Game because of this. Personally i think thats a bit much, but whatever.
Agreed. I'd be satisfied with first series.
However, I'd be worried of your upper campus getting tired of this behavior only because that was a professor they were getting into it with.

EDIT: Whose decision was it? Helfrich's?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Yea, it was helfrich's call. Pharaoh brown better hope he never gets a class with that professor. He's probably have a snowball's chance in hell of passing.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1un1p3ua said:
Yea, it was helfrich's call. Pharaoh brown better hope he never gets a class with that professor. He's probably have a snowball's chance in hell of passing.
heheh nice.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Wow, that's pretty messed up. They dumped snow on the dude when he opened the door to his car and continued to throw snowballs at him. Those students are lucky this didn't end up a lot worse for them. It's all fun and games, unless you're the one being pelted with snowballs, car being pelted with snowballs, snow being dumped on your windshield so you can't even see out of it to drive.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Kids being stupid. Its college. Reprimand those most prominently involved and move on. Silly to make it anything more than kids being kids.