Go Michigan State!

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Go Michigan State!
Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:39 pm
  • I don't want to see Ohio State in the BCS, they will get smoked. Plus I have always liked the Spartans :D
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Re: Go Michigan State!
Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:54 pm
  • BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GAME OVER.

THE Second best team tonight.

Ugh - more SEC :( Had to be some downside to the glory that is OSU being put in it's place?
    Hey, Phil Rivers, you just got an Earl Necklace!
    duckypoo
    NET Starter

Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:54 pm
  • Take that!
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:10 pm
  • Why is Auburn in the title game...what a joke. This is why college football is dumb. Baylor Michigan State and Auburn all have 1 loss but since Auburn is in the SEC they get an auto in to the title..so stupid
    WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:29 pm
  • WilsonMVP wrote:Why is Auburn in the title game...what a joke. This is why college football is dumb. Baylor Michigan State and Auburn all have 1 loss but since Auburn is in the SEC they get an auto in to the title..so stupid

I like Michigan State a lot, but Auburn is the best team in college football right now. Either one would smoke Baylor, IMO.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:35 am
  • WilsonMVP wrote:Why is Auburn in the title game...what a joke. This is why college football is dumb. Baylor Michigan State and Auburn all have 1 loss but since Auburn is in the SEC they get an auto in to the title..so stupid

Haha, strength of schedule son. Join a real conference. Go out and beat the #1 and #5 teams in back to back weeks and I'll listen to your whining.

Seriously why wouldn't you want to see the 2 best teams going in college football play for it all? U really think MSU or Baylor is better than War Eagle? MSU gave up 24 unanswered points last night, and Baylor got smoked (49-17) by Oky State who didn't even win their Conference

SEC 4 LIFE!
    Stoned Cold
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:12 am
  • YES GO Mich State! Honestly glad that Michigan State were about the take the trash out early. This way we can send the BCS era out with a BANG and not a blowout. FSU and Aub out to put on one heck of a fireworks show for those of you that like shootouts.

As to who is the best one-loss team.. I don't think there is any argument anyone can make against Auburn. I realize that people outside of the SEC think those of us down there are just a bunch of bias clowns and that really is true to a certain extent.. but those of us that study college football closely also know that Auburn's win should carry a ton of weight. The SEC east is really in the slumps right now and with the exception of Arkansas and Miss St.. ALL of the SEC West is solid. This makes their win/loss records and other stats look not-so impressive. That amazing Iron Bowl victory over Alabama and that never say die attitude they maintained to hold off Mizzou says everything you need to know Auburn. The spotlight doesn't shake them.. big games don't shake them.. There no amount of pressure about the NCG thats going to rattle this team.

I am excited to see Florida State take on Auburn in the last BCS title game. Two absolutely worthy teams that should take each other right down to the last possession. Whoever wins will certainly earn it!
    SeaHog
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:39 am
  • SeaHog wrote:YES GO Mich State! Honestly glad that Michigan State were about the take the trash out early. This way we can send the BCS era out with a BANG and not a blowout. FSU and Aub out to put on one heck of a fireworks show for those of you that like shootouts.

As to who is the best one-loss team.. I don't think there is any argument anyone can make against Auburn. I realize that people outside of the SEC think those of us down there are just a bunch of bias clowns and that really is true to a certain extent.. but those of us that study college football closely also know that Auburn's win should carry a ton of weight. The SEC east is really in the slumps right now and with the exception of Arkansas and Miss St.. ALL of the SEC West is solid. This makes their win/loss records and other stats look not-so impressive. That amazing Iron Bowl victory over Alabama and that never say die attitude they maintained to hold off Mizzou says everything you need to know Auburn. The spotlight doesn't shake them.. big games don't shake them.. There no amount of pressure about the NCG thats going to rattle this team.

I am excited to see Florida State take on Auburn in the last BCS title game. Two absolutely worthy teams that should take each other right down to the last possession. Whoever wins will certainly earn it!

I think South Carolina would disagree with you, as do I. Yeah, we lost to Tennessee, which never should have happened, but besides that, we're damn good. And Conner Shaw is highly underrated (though he's gone after this year). Oh yeah, we also beat Mizzou at their house.
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:12 pm
  • Who will Mich. State play in the Rose Bowl?

R.I.P. Brother Les, I'll always know you as Pithy Radish.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:50 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information