Mike Holmgren

jake206

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right area to post. Heard on radio that he would be willing to coach the University of Washington football team's Bowl game if asked. Not sure if he was joking. Awesome gesture, if true. Imagine being coached by a HOF for your last game. :mrgreen:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That would be freaking awesome and a great gesture to the community he has become a part of and spends his life her with his wife.

jblaze

Reaction score
The scary thing is that Dan Quinn's name has come up as a potential candidate for the UW head coaching vacancy.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Will he do it for free or will he ask for $ millions? Just curious what his price tag would be !!! I doubt he will be doing it for free.

kearly

Reaction score
jblaze":2s4lec8j said:
The scary thing is that Dan Quinn's name has come up as a potential candidate for the UW head coaching vacancy.

[youtube]xFGfWrJR5Ck[/youtube]

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Holmgren used to be a high school English teacher and a high school football coach. He's a teacher at heart, something tells me he'd do fine with these kids. Holmgren has always had presence anyway. His players respecting him has never been an issue. I think it would be awesome to see the big guy roam the sidelines once more.

Chances of this actually happening? 0%

HawkWow

Reaction score
My buddy (but a 9er fan) played HS ball for Holmgren at some Catholic school in SF. Yes, he was previously an alter boy and the jokes just get better and better.

(This conversation took place in our SB year).

My friend said Holmgren was "mean as hell" and "difficult to get along with". I asked him to elaborate, and he said Holmgren "got pissed and once grabbed (him) by the neck".

I asked what he was doing wrong to deserve such mistreatment and with a straight face he said: "me and a friend showed up for practice one day laughing our ass' off and rolling on Mescaline".

I sh*t you not.

rottweiler

Reaction score
HawkWow":11ier1zx said:
My buddy (but a 9er fan) played HS ball for Holmgren at some Catholic school in SF. Yes, he was previously an alter boy and the jokes just get better and better.

(This conversation took place in our SB year).

My friend said Holmgren was "mean as hell" and "difficult to get along with". I asked him to elaborate, and he said Holmgren "got pissed and once grabbed (him) by the neck".

I asked what he was doing wrong to deserve such mistreatment and with a straight face he said: "me and a friend showed up for practice one day laughing our ass' off and rolling on Mescaline".

I sh*t you not.

LOL

rottweiler

Reaction score
HawkWow":6m1p12bg said:
Mr. Rott. Your attendance is requested in the lyrics thread.

Kay, bro.

I shant be there long though: American Horror Story is about to come on.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
SEATTLE (AP) - Washington selected former quarterback Marques Tuiasosopo as their interim head coach on Wednesday for the Huskies' upcoming bowl game after Steve Sarkisian left to take the head coaching job at USC.

Washington athletic director Scott Woodward announced the decision following an afternoon team meeting. Tuiasosopo was Washington's quarterbacks coach this past season and met with Woodward earlier in the day when he was offered the interim job.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Wash ... 27991.html