WSU Cougars, Bowl eligible once again!

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Been a long time, but it will be nice to see a little more Cougar football and in Mike Leach's second season.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Not too bad. It's nice that my alma mater can be an average team for once, instead of terrible.

OP
OP
C

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
minormillikin":248lq6em said:
Not too bad. It's nice that my alma mater can be an average team for once, instead of terrible.

Nice to see that they extended Leach through 2018 as well. It will be nice to see the full fruition of his coaching once a large majority of "his guys" are playing and not tired Wulf players.

DohBoy

Reaction score
Go Cougs!

BTW: Nice to see a game with no INT's and no sacks. Wasn't Utah leading the nation in sacks?

minormillikin

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1bv438cs said:
I wonder what bowl they might make.

Possibilities :
1- The Quilted Northern Toilet Bowl
2- The Jack in the Box Smoka Bowl

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I'm very excited to see what Leach when improves the talent level and depth. 6 wins is great, but I'd like to end the regular season with seven.

DohBoy

Reaction score
Throwdown":246p89pd said:
Next week will be the Apple Cup with Surge Soda Bowl implications???

LETS GOOOOO

They'd better squirt some starter fluid in those lawn mowers...I hate to see those Mutts ripping on the cord while nothing happens.

kearly

Reaction score
DohBoy":dwezjmmz said:
They'd better squirt some starter fluid in those lawn mowers...I hate to see those Mutts ripping on the cord while nothing happens.

The Huskies have been putting up huge numbers all season and are going to score a gajillion on WSU; it's only a question if Halliday is going to have one of his "on" games or not. I wouldn't count on the lawnmower sputtering if you are hoping for a win. If WSU wins, it will be something like 45-42.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Yeah, I think the Apple Cup will be close too.

Funny how Leach can get his team fired up in only his second year. While Sark is still sputtering around in his 5th. Oh...WSU has better recruiting, better players and less penalties. :roll:

Anyway, good for the Coug's.