Utah vs. Oregon...who you like?

HawkWow

Reaction score
Even with Utah beating Stanford and Stanford shellacking Oregon..well, I blew it on my prediction of UO routing Stanford, but I'm holding onto my prediction UO beats Utah.

Anyone else think Oregon can get past Utah?

(Sorry JSea. But it would be disrespectful to UO if we were not disrespectful to UO, if you know what I mean. I mean no malice..just a little ribbing).

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Utah beat Stanford, Stanford beat Oregon, therefore Utah will win the game. There should be a new rule in football where games are counted as automatic victories via the transitive property.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
HawkWow":34c3qhb6 said:
(Sorry JSea. But it would be disrespectful to UO if we were not disrespectful to UO, if you know what I mean. I mean no malice..just a little ribbing).

You don't have to apologize to me, I don't care how anybody else feels about the Ducks. You can take your shots, it makes it more fun. God knows I take shots at the Huskies when given the opportunity.

Sounds like Mariota is questionable for the game. I think the Ducks win by 30 either way.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Throwdown":ui0qjyz5 said:
Oregon, c'mon.

Is that your final answer, Throwdown?

JSea has indicated he believes the Ducks will be triumphant. Even without Mariota. But JSea is a serial homer. That must be considered.

Fenderbender is working on a formulation that could very well forever change college football. But wisely, not yet making his pick in this suddenly uber important clash between Utes and Ducks.

It's a frikin' showdown!!

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3dwh49lt said:
HawkWow":3dwh49lt said:

You don't have to apologize to me, I don't care how anybody else feels about the Ducks. You can take your shots, it makes it more fun. God knows I take shots at the Huskies when given the opportunity.

Sounds like Mariota is questionable for the game. I think the Ducks win by 30 either way.

If able to go, I'd have Mariota dressed but on the sidelines. I wouldn't bring him in until Utah is up by 2 scores.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm more interested in Stanford at USC next week. USC is playing well again and they get Stanford at home. Hopefully USC can get the win so Oregon can get back into Rose Bowl contention.

cover-2

Reaction score
Utah's defense is going to snatch up the Ducks and "put it on them".

dog_on_a_duck.jpg

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
cesame":2htie36d said:
Oregon wins easily

BOLD prediction without hesitation or apology. That's what I was after with this thread. Thank you, sir.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
cover-2":1ma3ygdb said:
Utah's defense is going to snatch up the Ducks and "put it on them".

dog_on_a_duck.jpg

BOLD prediction without hesitation or apology. That's what I was after with this thread. Thank you, sir.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1neaqhnb said:
I'm more interested in Stanford at USC next week. USC is playing well again and they get Stanford at home. Hopefully USC can get the win so Oregon can get back into Rose Bowl contention.

I'm going with USC.

Bias? Unsure. I hate them both.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
I know. I was thoughtful enough to create this thread... for what? ; )

Looks like Utah didn't watch the UW/ Stan tape. Those pooch kicks seldom end in glory.

CPHawk

Reaction score
God the PAC 12 refs would call PI on Browner every fn play, the way they have called them on UO tonight. Take away the bs PI, and Utah would have nothing.

PAC 12 refs calling the games so ticky tacky is why other conferences think we are soft. If you don't play that way it's a penalty to the crappy refs.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3plxtzxk said:
I'm surprised JSea isn't here participating in a game thread.

Yea I was at the game today. And I'll tell you what, being a 16 year seahawks season ticket holder spoiled me. That game atmosphere is boring in comparison. As for the game, mariotA not being able to run is driving me nuts and really effects the offense.

Latest posts