Missouri's defensive line

cover-2

Reaction score
I got my first look at Missouri's defensive line vs. Tennessee yesterday and came away more than impressed with them. Their depth at DE is one of the best I have seen. I had read up on Missouri's DE's Kony Ealy and Michael Sam so I wanted to get a look at them and both are good looking prospects. But it was redshirt sophomore DE Shane Ray that really impressed me. Ray is 6-3 245 lbs, he is more explosive than his teammate Michael Sam, and his motor runs red hot. Tennessee LT "Tiny" Richardson looked to have a bit of a difficult time trying to block Ray. Ray's combination of explosive first step, non-stop motor, and aggressiveness is fun to watch. I doubt he'll declare for the draft, but if you like watching pass rushers then keep an eye on #56 this is a must see prospect.

Here is a good article on Ray. http://www.macon.com/2013/10/30/2745751 ... ouris.html

TennFootball-14_jpg_775x525_q85.jpg

Shane Ray sack vs. Georgia. This clip doesn't really give a good feel for his explosiveness, but it's the only one on youtube right now.
[youtube]NVCDJeuBHXU[/youtube]

Here is an interview he did a few weeks ago that also has a couple of his highlights.
[youtube]aYy4EZqHol4[/youtube]

Latest posts