Washington State @ Oregon

CPHawk

Reaction score
To be fair, it's not a new uni just an ugly bright pink helmet, along with gloves and cleats.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'm glad they're auctioning the helmets to raise actual money for charity.

That said, too much damn pink in October.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I dont mind it because its for charity but I think they could have done a better job on it. Should have made the numbers on the jerseys pink as well, and I wish they would have used this helmet. Much better looking, imo:

BLZTBswCQAAbat7 zps1db9d800

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Thought they should've added some pink in the jerseys too. Oh well, its going to be an asskicking either way. Counting the days till Connor Halliday leaves.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
CrimsonWazzu":1m37xk0n said:
Take the Cougs and the 37.5!!

"lol"

56-28 Oregon

That's a whole lot of garbage time points. If the Huskies managed 24, WSU isn't getting to the 20 mark without the second string seeing the field for an entire half.

jhern87

Reaction score
seahawk2k":1e0mdb2b said:
Thought they should've added some pink in the jerseys too. Oh well, its going to be an asskicking either way. Counting the days till Connor Halliday leaves.

Really not a bad idea IMHO.. Washington St always seems to play us tough. Including last year in Seattle.. I remember walking around the Clink and Coug fans were chanting "UPSET WEEKEND" because it was close at the half and Washington had beaten Stanford there the Thursday before. It just seems like Washington St. always comes to play (at-least for a half) against the Ducks.

jhern87

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":mmdl8axv said:
I'm glad they're auctioning the helmets to raise actual money for charity.

That said, too much damn pink in October.

And MUCH better J.. I wasn't too big on the pink either but I can handle it considering the cause. I love boobs so much I might even let a purple and piss scheme slide.. :stirthepot:

DohBoy

Reaction score
Five years ago today, Pete and USC kicked our asses 69-0. I had the misfortune of being there for that one, got to witness Mark Sanchez fooling everyone into thinking he was actually going to be a decent NFL QB.

So...how close to that score will this game be? Mind you, that was at Martin and this one is at Autzen. I'm thinking 63-10; hate to do that, but I'm trying to be a realist here.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Okay Wazzu, if you can stay within 28 points of Oregon you're a better team than Washington right now.

Msfann

Reaction score
What was the point in going for it on 4th and 5?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Msfann":j941knif said:
What was the point in going for it on 4th and 5?

Against Oregon you have to put points on the board. The Ducks are going to go on a 50 yard drive or an 80 yard drive. You cant punt. It was the right call, imo.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I don't understand how that previous Mariota fumble wasn't a fumble, ball was out, knee wasn't down, one of the worst calls i've seen.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
seahawk2k":2jtsbfir said:
I don't understand how that previous Mariota fumble wasn't a fumble, ball was out, knee wasn't down, one of the worst calls i've seen.

Doesn't college have the ground cant cause a fumble rule? I honestly don't know... but the fumble happened when Mariota hit the ball on the ground.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I don't know, I've been terrible guessing what the referees in the pac 12 think the rules are this year.

Cougs are moving the ball, but I get the feeling an 11 play 80 yard drive is coming from Oregon.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
seahawk2k":11mqch5i said:
I don't know, I've been terrible guessing what the referees in the pac 12 think the rules are this year.

Cougs are moving the ball, but I get the feeling an 11 play 80 yard drive is coming from Oregon.

I keep waiting for Halliday to start throwing Int's. He's lookin pretty good so far. Cougs always play the Ducks tough for whatever reason.