Clemson vs Florida State

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Can't wait for this game. Other then Duck games its probably the college football game that i'm most looking forward to this season.

Go 'Noles!

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Jameis Windton ... teaching Taj Boyd how to play QB. And he is only a freshman?
I think the Heisman Trophy will be close this year. Mariota, Mannion, Winston, Manziel(?).

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Jimbo has done an outstanding job rebuilding this FSU program. Took over a program that lacked discipline and conditioning and has rebuilt it into an absolute power. All that was missing was a qb, now he has one.

cover-2

Reaction score
There was soooo much NFL talent on that field tonight.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
OK, so someone talk me down from the "FSU will get voted into the B(C)S Championship game over Oregon if both are undefeated" ledge. Please. I just see so much east coast bias in college football, even more than the five, 10 AM Seahawk games NFL, I just brace myself for this kind of shit every season.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":37jaz6gs said:
OK, so someone talk me down from the "FSU will get voted into the B(C)S Championship game over Oregon if both are undefeated" ledge. Please. I just see so much east coast bias in college football, even more than the five, 10 AM Seahawk games NFL, I just brace myself for this kind of shit every season.

If Oregon wins out over UCLA and Stanford (and possibly ASU), then their computer numbers should be enough to overcome a drop to 3rd place which I would also find unlikely in that event.

I would really like to see FSU v Oregon in the National Championship this year, actually. And it might happen because I think the SEC isn't as strong as year's past and will eat its own.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3uk94rgz said:
hawksfansinceday1":3uk94rgz said:

If Oregon wins out over UCLA and Stanford (and possibly ASU), then their computer numbers should be enough to overcome a drop to 3rd place which I would also find unlikely in that event.

I would really like to see FSU v Oregon in the National Championship this year, actually. And it might happen because I think the SEC isn't as strong as year's past and will eat its own.
Hope you're correct. The Stanford loss to Utah hurt their strength of schedule. I'm sure everyone now knows they are third in the initial B(C)S rankings that were released today. I do hope they are able to win out and overcome being #3 at present. I so badly want a Northwest team to win a championship. Hasn't happened since the Huskies in '91. Of course if the damned playoffs were starting this year it wouldn't matter cuz they'd for sure be one of the top four.