Clemson vs Florida State

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Clemson vs Florida State
Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:13 pm
  • Can't wait for this game. Other then Duck games its probably the college football game that i'm most looking forward to this season.

Go 'Noles!
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Re: Clemson vs Florida State
Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:34 pm
  • Thats a good one. Alabama/LSU, LSU/aTm are on my list.
    Gap Filler
    NET Rookie

Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:44 pm
  • The Florida State bands war chant is the best song in all of sports.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:49 pm
  • Jameis Winston ... the next big QB? The kid looks good.
    Joe
    joeseahawks
    *The Prophet*

Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:05 pm
  • Jameis Windton ... teaching Taj Boyd how to play QB. And he is only a freshman?
    I think the Heisman Trophy will be close this year. Mariota, Mannion, Winston, Manziel(?).
    Joe
    joeseahawks
    *The Prophet*

Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:25 pm
  • Jimbo has done an outstanding job rebuilding this FSU program. Took over a program that lacked discipline and conditioning and has rebuilt it into an absolute power. All that was missing was a qb, now he has one.
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:04 pm
  • There was soooo much NFL talent on that field tonight.
    cover-2
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:17 pm
  • OK, so someone talk me down from the "FSU will get voted into the B(C)S Championship game over Oregon if both are undefeated" ledge. Please. I just see so much east coast bias in college football, even more than the five, 10 AM Seahawk games NFL, I just brace myself for this kind of shit every season.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:41 pm
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:OK, so someone talk me down from the "FSU will get voted into the B(C)S Championship game over Oregon if both are undefeated" ledge. Please. I just see so much east coast bias in college football, even more than the five, 10 AM Seahawk games NFL, I just brace myself for this kind of shit every season.

If Oregon wins out over UCLA and Stanford (and possibly ASU), then their computer numbers should be enough to overcome a drop to 3rd place which I would also find unlikely in that event.

I would really like to see FSU v Oregon in the National Championship this year, actually. And it might happen because I think the SEC isn't as strong as year's past and will eat its own.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:16 pm
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:OK, so someone talk me down from the "FSU will get voted into the B(C)S Championship game over Oregon if both are undefeated" ledge. Please. I just see so much east coast bias in college football, even more than the five, 10 AM Seahawk games NFL, I just brace myself for this kind of shit every season.

If Oregon wins out over UCLA and Stanford (and possibly ASU), then their computer numbers should be enough to overcome a drop to 3rd place which I would also find unlikely in that event.

I would really like to see FSU v Oregon in the National Championship this year, actually. And it might happen because I think the SEC isn't as strong as year's past and will eat its own.

Hope you're correct. The Stanford loss to Utah hurt their strength of schedule. I'm sure everyone now knows they are third in the initial B(C)S rankings that were released today. I do hope they are able to win out and overcome being #3 at present. I so badly want a Northwest team to win a championship. Hasn't happened since the Huskies in '91. Of course if the damned playoffs were starting this year it wouldn't matter cuz they'd for sure be one of the top four.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:02 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information