Jags, Steelers sending scouts to watch Bridgewater

sc85sis

Reaction score
196? Kid needs to put some muscle on. That's light for the NFL especially for a 6'3" QB.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
6'3 196 is soccer defender in terms of weight. Wilson is 5 inches shorter and 14 pounds heavier.

pehawk

Reaction score
It'll make me sick if the Steelers get Bridgewater or Boyd. I haven't formed my own opinion on Bridgewater, but, I'm going to assume he's real deal.

They'll be good if the hit on a QB. Add youth defensively and they're 8-8, minimum next year. That OL will be a damn good one, eventually.

I liked the Steelers when they nabbed Ben.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Bridgewater doesn't really get me going. He's good, but tonight he was finally playing an opponent with at least similar talent and he wasn't all that great. Rutgers blitzed the hell out of him, stunted to the right a lot, which makes me think that they noticed he struggles throwing to his left and they were trying to force his hand a bit. He looks like a real smart kid though and goes through his progressions quickly, I wonder about his ability to fire the ball into small spaces though

Erebus

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2b5ka3yq said:
6'3 196 is soccer defender in terms of weight. Wilson is 5 inches shorter and 14 pounds heavier.

That's Richard Sherman's height and weight, give/take a pound.

davidonmi

Reaction score
The kid has a gigantic arm and seems to have a great command of the huddle. What's the comparison? I'd say his skillset is very much like Cutler, except he's more likeable. Maybe phillip rivers?
It's gonna be interesting though to see if Mariotta goes higher

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I think they should be sending scouts to watch the Beaver Sean Mannion (OSU) and the Duck Markus Mariota (UO). Mannion has impressed me this season with his smart.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Erebus":6vfwujd3 said:
Sarlacc83":6vfwujd3 said:

That's Richard Sherman's height and weight, give/take a pound.

Very true. I was thinking in QB terms because they take a bigger beating.

Though it is funny to think about Sherman being so huge for a CB at that weight, though.