Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Beavs and Cougs
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:34 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
pehawk wrote:
Maybe I am a fairweather, limp-wrister when it comes to football? I mean, I root for the Dawgs, but also the Cougs? I'll pull for the team with most bowl potential in the apple cup.

Tough to admit...

But, I still hate Oregon.


Hypothetical: Oregon vs Alabama for the National title. Who are you rooting for?

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Beavs and Cougs
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:37 pm 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17537
Location: Graham, WA
Bama, EASILY

Nick Saban is a beast.

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Beavs and Cougs
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:38 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
JSeahawks wrote:
pehawk wrote:
Maybe I am a fairweather, limp-wrister when it comes to football? I mean, I root for the Dawgs, but also the Cougs? I'll pull for the team with most bowl potential in the apple cup.

Tough to admit...

But, I still hate Oregon.


Hypothetical: Oregon vs Alabama for the National title. Who are you rooting for?


Alabama. I cant do it, J, I just cant.

Any other Pac-12 team, Pac-12, all the way. But, NOT Oregon.

You'll get your title this year.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Beavs and Cougs
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:41 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
That surprises me PE. I figured you'd pull for the Pac. Throwdown pulling for Bama doesn't surprise me though, clearly he has no pride in his region and probably secretly wears Oklahoma city pajamas to bed every night.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Beavs and Cougs
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:47 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
I just cant with Oregon. I just cant. There's a physical and emotional block there, I just cant.

Think you seeing a naked woman, Roland an unexplained joke, a 49er fan a NFL-related post, Absolute a meal, etc.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Beavs and Cougs
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:50 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 1588
I don't think there is anything I hate with the same passion as UW fans hate Oregon.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Beavs and Cougs
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:51 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
pehawk wrote:
I just cant with Oregon. I just cant. There's a physical and emotional block there, I just cant.

Think you seeing a naked woman, Roland an unexplained joke, a 49er fan a NFL-related post, Absolute a meal, etc.


So like you and making an actual funny joke?

Just curious, does that extend to Oregon basketball as well? Because of Oregon fan? Or is it strictly Oregon football?

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Beavs and Cougs
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:55 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
Not basketball.

If you recall I had to explain to you that the Ducks make noise in '13 tourney.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Beavs and Cougs
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:24 pm 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17537
Location: Graham, WA
JSeahawks wrote:
That surprises me PE. I figured you'd pull for the Pac. Throwdown pulling for Bama doesn't surprise me though, clearly he has no pride in his region and probably secretly wears Oklahoma city pajamas to bed every night.


That hurts, you know? I don't root for the Cougs, or Beavers either.

For basketball I do break out of the mold a bit and root for Seattle U, except when they play UW.

Gonzaga can suck it though.

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: drcool, General Manager, McGruff, RobBaker7714409 and 26 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.