A new # on twitter for English to follow

CPHawk

Reaction score
#TheLegendOfKikoAlonso :D

#TheLegendOfKikoAlonso He once punched Ed Hochuli in the nuts ...as a joke

Kiko Alonso challenged Lance Armstrong to a who has more testicles contest. He won by 5 #TheLegendOfKikoAlonso

Kiko Alonso has a bear skin rug. The bear isn't dead, it's just scared to move #TheLegendOfKikoAlonso

when Kiko hits a QB, Goodell fines the QB

kearly

Reaction score
I watched the Bills/Browns game tonight. Alonso does not look like an NFL linebacker physically. He looks almost like a safety. He's undersized, and not in the same way that Lofa was. Lofa was short but bulky. Kiko is more streamlined and, well, I'd almost call him "shrimpy" if that was actually a real word. He's not extremely fast either. Fast enough.

But holy damn, the guy just makes plays. He's almost like the Ichiro! of NFL LBs. You are amazed by what he's doing in a body like that, but he makes plays so often and so consistently that it's impossible to think he's a fluke in any way. His play isn't dominating, and yet it is. Very interesting player. He is so legit. He could finish with 10 picks, 5 sacks, and 150 tackles, and if you watched him every week, you'd believe the numbers.

OP
OP
C

CPHawk

Reaction score
As "shrimpy" as a guy 6'3 238 can look I guess.

pehawk

Reaction score
kearly":2n29qwei said:
I watched the Bills/Browns game tonight. Alonso does not look like an NFL linebacker physically. He looks almost like a safety. He's undersized, and not in the same way that Lofa was. Lofa was short but bulky. Kiko is more streamlined and, well, I'd almost call him "shrimpy" if that was actually a real word. He's not extremely fast either. Fast enough.

But holy damn, the guy just makes plays. He's almost like the Ichiro! of NFL LBs. You are amazed by what he's doing in a body like that, but he makes plays so often and so consistently that it's impossible to think he's a fluke in any way. His play isn't dominating, and yet it is. Very interesting player. He is so legit. He could finish with 10 picks, 5 sacks, and 150 tackles, and if you watched him every week, you'd believe the numbers.

I'm with this. Dude's amazing, pure and simple. And, when you have the other Williams sisters, and that DC, it's okay to be undersized. Lofa would've played longer if Tubbs hadn't flamed out, type thing.

Eventually the Bills will pay for that speed though. The Browns began making hay with delayed and/or stretch runs to use Kiko's instinct and speed against him.

I love both those teams last night. But, I still hate Jseahawks.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
It looked to me like kilo was wearing smaller shoulder pads then most nfl linebackers. Makes him more mobile but is probably the reason he looked smaller.

pehawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1kw2cv3x said:
It looked to me like kilo was wearing smaller shoulder pads then most nfl linebackers. Makes him more mobile but is probably the reason he looked smaller.

Just answer this, don't deny you took note; how'd his athletic supoorter look?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":1y2p7eqy said:
JSeahawks":1y2p7eqy said:

Just answer this, don't deny you took note; how'd his athletic supoorter look?

Large