Arizona State's new helmets

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Look pretty badass up close!! But I kind of have a feeling once you get further away they''ll just look like ugly bowling balls.

BVb0vTMCAAAaITv zps0d3b9440

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Looks like someone cut a bowling ball in half and stuck a facemask on there

Gap Filler

Reaction score
Probably a dumb question but every helmet on the team has to be identical? I ask because the flames can't differ from one helmet to the next I imagine.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
They stated in their public release that no two helmets will be the same so I'm assuming that means the flame pattern is different for each one.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Gap Filler":zrm956lu said:
Probably a dumb question but every helmet on the team has to be identical? I ask because the flames can't differ from one helmet to the next I imagine.

I don't believe that is correct. I remember seeing this weekend how Maryland's helmets are handpainted and they are all unique.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3rpyxlxh said:
I don't believe that is correct. I remember seeing this weekend how Maryland's helmets are handpainted and they are all unique.

IBleedBlueAndGreen":3rpyxlxh said:
They stated in their public release that no two helmets will be the same so I'm assuming that means the flame pattern is different for each one.

Thanks. I learned something new. I always figured all uniforms had to be the same. Maybe they just have to "look" the same.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Well if you look at Ohio State and those schools that would put stickers on there helmets...no 2 helmets had the same stickers

Latest posts