After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
  • Whats the difference between a husky fan and an Alzheimer's patient? Nothing, they're both stuck in the past while their friends and family suffer.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• Snohomie wrote:
    CallMeADawg wrote:See... Duck fans cant let a Husky themed thread exist without them pissing on it.

You guys better hope you win in Seattle. If you do, its status quo... but if you dont... Holy cow you are going to hear about it.

Here's how this place works.

UW fan makes a UW themed post
    UW fan disparages Oregon
    UW fans start arguing about whether UW's history matters to Oregon or something that like
    UW fans bicker through several posts
    Dawg and UncleSi - "OMG THERE ARE SO MANY DUCK FANS HERE!!!"

... of course, if you spend 20 posts talking about us, we'll show up. But don't act like we came to ruin your thread - that was all done by UW fans.

And that in a nutshell explains why their own forum (MuttMan.com) requires a paid subscription to post.

Thin-skinned, weak sensibilities and a crybaby nature: Kimmie and Fatters truly understand their audience...
    DohBoy
    NET Starter

• Again... pissed all over the intent of the thread. Cougar?
    CallMeADawg
    NET Veteran

• CallMeADawg wrote:Again... pissed all over the intent of the thread. Cougar?

Maybe you should simply charge $9.95/month for every Husky Honk thread you start.

That way you can preach to the choir and there won't be any dissension...dissension which might upset the delicate sensibilities of those that prefer lilac-and-pee.
    DohBoy
    NET Starter

• Stay classy, Cougar. I'll have a double tall mocha please, and a blueberry scone. If you don't screw up my order I may tip.
    CallMeADawg
    NET Veteran

• I'm the coolest Dawg fan here, just gonna point that out.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Throwdown wrote:I'm the coolest Dawg fan here, just gonna point that out.

just because you don't talk about hundred year old wins like they happened yesterday doesn't make you cool. It helps, though.

I wonder if CallMeADonk talks about those wins in his old timey voice? "Ya see here kids, yester year we gave you a good shellacking on the grid iron!"
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• DohBoy makes Coug fans look cool. After all the close encounters I've had with them in real life, I have to say that is a mighty impressive accomplishment.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• Throwdown wrote:I'm the coolest Dawg fan here, just gonna point that out.

You're definitly cooler then dawgs0. Wow and callmeAxawg can gat a bit overbearing at times. After that, I dunno. You're definitely top 100 though.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• Whatever happened to Dawgso and his facts? I blocked him but still saw that he was posting, did he get banned or just leave and go back to reading "What It Means To Be A Husky" for the 100th time.
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran

• seahawk2k wrote:Whatever happened to Dawgso and his facts? I blocked him but still saw that he was posting, did he get banned or just leave and go back to reading "What It Means To Be A Husky" for the 100th time.

My theory is that he changed his name to Callmeadawg and got rid of all the Lol's and just slightly changed his style, but I have no proof of that. He's not banned.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• kearly wrote:DohBoy makes Coug fans look cool. After all the close encounters I've had with them in real life, I have to say that is a mighty impressive accomplishment.

I'm going to take that as a compliment (whether or not it was intended as such) and will now shift gears so as to concentrate upon our game w/the Nutria.

In preparation for hostilities, I am consuming mass quantities of Reeser's Potato Salad w/Deviled Eggs and hefeweizen. The strategy? Three yards and a cloud of ass!

God speed to any Beavs who make the mistake of sitting near me...
    DohBoy
    NET Starter

• Good thing its in da Paloose. Because nobody, and I mean nobody, goes into Reeser Stadium and pushes the Beavers around, god damn it!

Man that's just fun to say. I'm sick.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

• JSeahawks wrote:
    seahawk2k wrote:Whatever happened to Dawgso and his facts? I blocked him but still saw that he was posting, did he get banned or just leave and go back to reading "What It Means To Be A Husky" for the 100th time.

My theory is that he changed his name to Callmeadawg and got rid of all the Lol's and just slightly changed his style, but I have no proof of that. He's not banned.

I am not that person. Seriously. Can this be the last time I am accused of something untrue?
    CallMeADawg
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:59 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information