Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:09 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am
Posts: 4214
Why are Duck fans even in this thread? its a UW thread. Ducks fans should start a "we've been great for the last 5 years" thread.. or "we cant believe we arent on sanctions" thread. either way

be nice to see the team that ran the pac 10 for the better part of two decades finally get back to the national stage. Been lots of false starts.

if there is any sport that takes pride in reflecting on its history it would college football. the fact Oregon's isnt nearly as bright as their present doesnt mean Husky fans should revel in their own. When a good portion of the present is paid for by people who donate based on the past its not a difficult correlation. To make it sounds likey they are "9er fans" is disingenuous.

Big game this weekend.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:32 pm 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:38 pm
Posts: 97
Uncle Si wrote:
Why are Duck fans even in this thread? its a UW thread. Ducks fans should start a "we've been great for the last 5 years" thread.. or "we cant believe we arent on sanctions" thread. either way

be nice to see the team that ran the pac 10 for the better part of two decades finally get back to the national stage. Been lots of false starts.

if there is any sport that takes pride in reflecting on its history it would college football. the fact Oregon's isnt nearly as bright as their present doesnt mean Husky fans should revel in their own. When a good portion of the present is paid for by people who donate based on the past its not a difficult correlation. To make it sounds likey they are "9er fans" is disingenuous.

Big game this weekend.


I read this thread because I'm a fan of the game.. I didn't come in here beating my chest, simply backing my school just as you do yours. I apologize if you feel threatened by this.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:28 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:12 pm
Posts: 2081
Uncle Si wrote:
Why are Duck fans even in this thread? its a UW thread. Ducks fans should start a "we've been great for the last 5 years" thread.. or "we cant believe we arent on sanctions" thread. either way

be nice to see the team that ran the pac 10 for the better part of two decades finally get back to the national stage. Been lots of false starts.

if there is any sport that takes pride in reflecting on its history it would college football. the fact Oregon's isnt nearly as bright as their present doesnt mean Husky fans should revel in their own. When a good portion of the present is paid for by people who donate based on the past its not a difficult correlation. To make it sounds likey they are "9er fans" is disingenuous.

Big game this weekend.


I'm a Huskies fan. As I said in another thread, I was born and raised in and around Seattle by a pair of UW alumni, went to UW for undergrad and med school, and live and die with the purple and gold. I would freaking LOVE a win over Oregon as much as anyone. My comment about sounding like a Niners fan was SOLELY aimed at the tired 'come talk to us when you have a championship' retort, which is one of the most dismissive and arrogant phrases one can turn to in football discussion. And it sounds just as bad coming from a Huskies fan about our success as it does from a Niners fan about their 5 rings. Implying that Oregon is somehow 'beneath' our notice because we've won more championships is snotty. That's it. There's nothing more to that comment. Of course UW fans should be proud of their heritage and want to return to that level, and should hold their school accountable for it.

But to pretend that Oregon is beneath our notice after a decade of dominance?

I just find that pretentious.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:23 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am
Posts: 4214
Who said anything about pretending or that Oregon is somehow beneath us?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:36 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:12 pm
Posts: 2081
Uncle Si wrote:
Who said anything about pretending or that Oregon is somehow beneath us?


Hawkwow, earlier on in the thread.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:18 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am
Posts: 4214
jkitsune wrote:
Uncle Si wrote:
Who said anything about pretending or that Oregon is somehow beneath us?


Hawkwow, earlier on in the thread.


I guess I read it differently... it gets a bit annoying reading the enormous amount of crap heaped on by Ducks fans who cant get over themselves over the last 4 years. I guess I gave the guy a longer leash to fight back.

either way... UW has a massive opportunity this weekend


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:24 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:12 pm
Posts: 2081
That's fine. I guess I just get why Ducks fans are the way they are. A decade of dominance will do that, and I think 'Hawks fans probably can relate to how Ducks fans feel when they talk to Niners fans.

ANYHOW. ALL OF THAT SAID. I'm going to the Stanford/UW game this weekend, and I am REALLY excited. I think the upset is less likely this year than last, in large part because of Stanford's improved QB play, but I can't deny that I think it's a real possibility we win. KP looks worlds better, the D has continued to improve, and the new offense masks some mediocre OL play. It should be a phenomenal game.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:05 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 597
See... Duck fans cant let a Husky themed thread exist without them pissing on it.

You guys better hope you win in Seattle. If you do, its status quo... but if you dont... Holy cow you are going to hear about it.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:07 am 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:38 pm
Posts: 97
CallMeADawg wrote:
See... Duck fans cant let a Husky themed thread exist without them pissing on it.

You guys better hope you win in Seattle. If you do, its status quo... but if you dont... Holy cow you are going to hear about it.


You're right, because that is exactly what's going on this thread.. We simply can't help ourselves and are completely jealous of your national championship 22 years ago. You're missing some screws.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:51 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am
Posts: 4214
jhern87 wrote:
CallMeADawg wrote:
See... Duck fans cant let a Husky themed thread exist without them pissing on it.

You guys better hope you win in Seattle. If you do, its status quo... but if you dont... Holy cow you are going to hear about it.


You're right, because that is exactly what's going on this thread.. We simply can't help ourselves and are completely jealous of your national championship 22 years ago. You're missing some screws.



shouldnt Duck fans be jealous of any National Championships? Yes, the Ducks have been the class of the Pac 10/12 the last few years. but outside of Joey harrington and the last 4 years its not exactly a history ringing of excellence. if you havent learned yet, college football "dynasties" dont last long. Its a short matter of time before the Ducks start to falter from the top 5 scene (Ie.. Washington, Florida, Florida State, Penn State, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, USC, Miami, Colorado, Auburn, Michigan,...) All programs take steps backwards. Better get the national championship soon so you have something to be remembered outside of absurd Nike uniforms


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:56 am 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Well I can't speak for all duck fans, but no, I'm not at all jealous of what happened 20 years ago. Now if Washington somehow won it this year I would be jealous, but I'd also be rooting for them and hAppy that someone from the pac12 got it done.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:15 am 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:38 pm
Posts: 97
Uncle Si wrote:
jhern87 wrote:
CallMeADawg wrote:
See... Duck fans cant let a Husky themed thread exist without them pissing on it.

You guys better hope you win in Seattle. If you do, its status quo... but if you dont... Holy cow you are going to hear about it.


You're right, because that is exactly what's going on this thread.. We simply can't help ourselves and are completely jealous of your national championship 22 years ago. You're missing some screws.



shouldnt Duck fans be jealous of any National Championships? Yes, the Ducks have been the class of the Pac 10/12 the last few years. but outside of Joey harrington and the last 4 years its not exactly a history ringing of excellence. if you havent learned yet, college football "dynasties" dont last long. Its a short matter of time before the Ducks start to falter from the top 5 scene (Ie.. Washington, Florida, Florida State, Penn State, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, USC, Miami, Colorado, Auburn, Michigan,...) All programs take steps backwards. Better get the national championship soon so you have something to be remembered outside of absurd Nike uniforms


Of course we want a championship but I wouldn't trade places with UW anytime soon because by your logic "they're due to be ontop". And us faltering is what you hope happens. Yes, teams don't always stay on-top but our program evolves with the times and upgrades our facilities accordingly. If telling yourself that we're going to suffer a UW spree of disappointing years is what helps you sleep at night then so be it.

Just because you copy our helmets, offense and playing calling strategies doesn't mean you're where we are, it means you're where we were. We started doing this over a decade ago and have built a reputation of being competitive on a national scale year in and year out. It doesn't help that recruits these days weren't alive when you guys were dominant so good luck selling that "Hey look at us, we can do it too.." BS.

The Robinson twins took a visit up to UW last year and their post visit interview nicely sums up where both of our programs are when Tyree said something like "They kept on trying to compare themselves to Oregon but you can't compare to Oregon".

See you next week fellas.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:47 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am
Posts: 4214
where is my logic that they are "due to be on top"? did you graduate from UO? just skip reading comp courses? getting to the top is alot different than sliding from it. Point is, once the slide starts it gets hard to climb back up.

so when you say you "started this over a decade ago and have a reputation of being competitive on a national scale" are you talking about that one Pac 10 championship in 2001? 2009+ has been great. but thats 4 seasons and no championship. is that "year in and year out?"

revisionism is a fail safe argument to support short term memories... and ignorance. but this is college football. if you know the game then you know better. its always about the now and then. Ohio State and Nebraska may have the nicest facilities in the nation. When was the last time Nebraska was relevant? Ohio State has a national championship... in 2002 (vacated one in 2011, because they cheated). that was the first since 1970 and Woody Hayes.. heard of him? Penn State? its college football, nothing lasts but the record books.

dont pride yourself on feeling like self respecting Husky fans really compare themselves to Oregon or really care that much about its soon to be drop. This was a Husky thread with some Duck fans that couldnt stay away. you keep telling yourself that these things arent cyclical. Its been a nice story, coupled with the hype around Nike. you escaped some sanctions. you've built facilities based on income generated from ugly uniforms.

Any self respecting Oregon fan would recognize its their defense not offense that gives them a chance to win a national championship this season (and you can thank the SEC model you're copying for that). Kellys play calling strategies are lighting up the NFL. its just a matter of time.

But dont follow history. its all about the present.

good luck with that.

anyways its a Husky thread, not a Duck thread. it may be another step forward, or just the same ole Huskies. I'd rather have that then the little sister syndrome some Duck fans have on here.


(as a p.s..... i know all this is BS. Oregon's legit.. but college football is the only sport outside maybe European soccer where fans can taunt each other with history and it actually means something)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:04 am 
* NET Draft Guru *
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:06 pm
Posts: 3589
Location: Bellingham, WA
CallMeADawg wrote:
See... Duck fans cant let a Husky themed thread exist without them pissing on it.

You guys better hope you win in Seattle. If you do, its status quo... but if you dont... Holy cow you are going to hear about it.


Here's how this place works.

UW fan makes a UW themed post
UW fan disparages Oregon
UW fans start arguing about whether UW's history matters to Oregon or something that like
UW fans bicker through several posts
Dawg and UncleSi - "OMG THERE ARE SO MANY DUCK FANS HERE!!!"

... of course, if you spend 20 posts talking about us, we'll show up. But don't act like we came to ruin your thread - that was all done by UW fans.

_________________
Sarlacc, on comparing .NET to Soccer: And why not? It's a bunch of people running around in circles, feigning pain, and never scoring.


Last edited by Snohomie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:07 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am
Posts: 4214
Snohomie wrote:
CallMeADawg wrote:
See... Duck fans cant let a Husky themed thread exist without them pissing on it.

You guys better hope you win in Seattle. If you do, its status quo... but if you dont... Holy cow you are going to hear about it.


Here's how this place works.

UW fan makes a UW themed post
UW fan disparages Oregon
UW fans start arguing about whether UW's history matters to Oregon or something that like
UW fans bicker through several posts
Dawg and UncleSi - "OMG THERE ARE SO MANY DUCK FANS HERE!!!"



atleast its not a Tjack or uniform thread..

cant we have a bit of fun? I mean I deliberately stayed away from the nonsense of the "Oregon-Washington" thread


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:39 am 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:38 pm
Posts: 97
Uncle Si wrote:
where is my logic that they are "due to be on top"? did you graduate from UO? just skip reading comp courses? getting to the top is alot different than sliding from it. Point is, once the slide starts it gets hard to climb back up.

so when you say you "started this over a decade ago and have a reputation of being competitive on a national scale" are you talking about that one Pac 10 championship in 2001? 2009+ has been great. but thats 4 seasons and no championship. is that "year in and year out?"

revisionism is a fail safe argument to support short term memories... and ignorance. but this is college football. if you know the game then you know better. its always about the now and then. Ohio State and Nebraska may have the nicest facilities in the nation. When was the last time Nebraska was relevant? Ohio State has a national championship... in 2002 (vacated one in 2011, because they cheated). that was the first since 1970 and Woody Hayes.. heard of him? Penn State? its college football, nothing lasts but the record books.

dont pride yourself on feeling like self respecting Husky fans really compare themselves to Oregon or really care that much about its soon to be drop. This was a Husky thread with some Duck fans that couldnt stay away. you keep telling yourself that these things arent cyclical. Its been a nice story, coupled with the hype around Nike. you escaped some sanctions. you've built facilities based on income generated from ugly uniforms.

Any self respecting Oregon fan would recognize its their defense not offense that gives them a chance to win a national championship this season (and you can thank the SEC model you're copying for that). Kellys play calling strategies are lighting up the NFL. its just a matter of time.

But dont follow history. its all about the present.

good luck with that.

anyways its a Husky thread, not a Duck thread. it may be another step forward, or just the same ole Huskies. I'd rather have that then the little sister syndrome some Duck fans have on here.


(as a p.s..... i know all this is BS. Oregon's legit.. but college football is the only sport outside maybe European soccer where fans can taunt each other with history and it actually means something)


01 = 11 W's
-04 = 7, 8 and 5
05 = 10
06 = 7
07 = 9
08 = 10
09 = 10
and only 4 losses since (39 w's)

So disregarding the outlier (5) I feel these totals represent a team that is consistently competitive on a national scale.

And Husky fans are obviously the ones with the inferiority complex. Maybe you need to re-read this thread to see that it was UW fans to start crying and saying that Oregon has never "harmed" your Huskies. You guys sit in here and are like "Oregon fans have to come in here and ruin this thread" when you guys are the ones talking about us. Hilarious really.

And Oregon didn't "escape sanctions". Huskies just prayed that the NCAA would hammer down on us because they knew the only way their program could possibly win the Pac 12 N, is if their rival down south was at a distinct dis-advantage. Sorry guys, you're going to have to do it on the field.

And if by "copying the SEC" you mean that since we've been successful on a national scale it allows us to recruit comparable caliber recruits to that of SEC teams, then I agree. Our scheme hasn't changed however. Our Defensive co-coordinator has been in his position since before any player on your roster has been alive and was the coach of your now defensive coordinator, Justin Wilcox. He's evolved his gameplan along with the game of football but I've yet to see any proof that he is copying schemes from anywhere (let alone the SEC), can you provide this?

Anyways, it's a Husky thread.. So stop talking about the Ducks.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:04 pm 
NET Veteran
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Posts: 2112
Uncle Si logic

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:58 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:50 pm
Posts: 499
HawkWow wrote:
There is no team I hate more than Stanford (thanks to the *untish Bill Walsh). They are as classless today as they were under his (2nd) watch in 92. Then it was punkass Harbaugh and now Frikin' Shaw. Passing on 3rd and 3 with 7 minutes left in a blow out over the lowly Cougs? Shaw is a very small man.

I couldn't give a ratsass about the Ducks. I just want to beat Stanford....IF I had a choice, I'd prefer to beat Stanford. You Ducks have never really harmed us. You mean as little to us as we mean to you. You have been riding the Phil Knight gravy train and still unable to get it done.

UW got it done.

Call it ancient history all you'd like...but the operative word is "history". When you Ducks make some, we may decide to find you relevant. But not until. If you're going to be arrogant, have something to be arrogant about... or you just look silly.

EDIT: Why is this relevant to this thread? If you're a Dawg fan, you shouldn't have to ask.



But the Seahawks went fake punt against the Cards last season when up 38-0? :roll:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:34 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
Posts: 4678
Location: The 5-0
jkitsune wrote:
Uncle Si wrote:
Who said anything about pretending or that Oregon is somehow beneath us?


Hawkwow, earlier on in the thread.


You can manipulate the context of my previous post to your liking. The fact does not change. We hold 2 titles, you hold none. In that respect, common sense would definitely suggest that as far as championships go, UO is beneath the Dawgs.

Go ahead and present your argument. I suppose the words "ancient history" will be prominent.

It was those words that caused me to retaliate (unapologetically) with the factual statement you choose to have issue with. Sports, and college football in particular, is all about "history". If you're not old enough to recall the great days of U-Dub football, that in no way diminishes those great days of U-Dub football.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:37 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:12 pm
Posts: 2081
I'm not really that interested in continuing this with you after so many days. But to clarify again, I'm a Dawg.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:32 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Whats the difference between a husky fan and an Alzheimer's patient? Nothing, they're both stuck in the past while their friends and family suffer.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:01 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:57 pm
Posts: 361
Location: Spokompton
Snohomie wrote:
CallMeADawg wrote:
See... Duck fans cant let a Husky themed thread exist without them pissing on it.

You guys better hope you win in Seattle. If you do, its status quo... but if you dont... Holy cow you are going to hear about it.


Here's how this place works.

UW fan makes a UW themed post
UW fan disparages Oregon
UW fans start arguing about whether UW's history matters to Oregon or something that like
UW fans bicker through several posts
Dawg and UncleSi - "OMG THERE ARE SO MANY DUCK FANS HERE!!!"

... of course, if you spend 20 posts talking about us, we'll show up. But don't act like we came to ruin your thread - that was all done by UW fans.


And that in a nutshell explains why their own forum (MuttMan.com) requires a paid subscription to post.

Thin-skinned, weak sensibilities and a crybaby nature: Kimmie and Fatters truly understand their audience...

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:17 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 597
Again... pissed all over the intent of the thread. Cougar?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:42 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:57 pm
Posts: 361
Location: Spokompton
CallMeADawg wrote:
Again... pissed all over the intent of the thread. Cougar?


Maybe you should simply charge $9.95/month for every Husky Honk thread you start.

That way you can preach to the choir and there won't be any dissension...dissension which might upset the delicate sensibilities of those that prefer lilac-and-pee.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:05 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 597
Stay classy, Cougar. I'll have a double tall mocha please, and a blueberry scone. If you don't screw up my order I may tip.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:52 am 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17511
Location: Graham, WA
I'm the coolest Dawg fan here, just gonna point that out.

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:44 am 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am
Posts: 10061
Throwdown wrote:
I'm the coolest Dawg fan here, just gonna point that out.

just because you don't talk about hundred year old wins like they happened yesterday doesn't make you cool. It helps, though.

I wonder if CallMeADonk talks about those wins in his old timey voice? "Ya see here kids, yester year we gave you a good shellacking on the grid iron!"

_________________
SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:18 pm 
* Mr Random Thought *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:44 am
Posts: 9839
DohBoy makes Coug fans look cool. After all the close encounters I've had with them in real life, I have to say that is a mighty impressive accomplishment.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:37 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Throwdown wrote:
I'm the coolest Dawg fan here, just gonna point that out.


You're definitly cooler then dawgs0. Wow and callmeAxawg can gat a bit overbearing at times. After that, I dunno. You're definitely top 100 though.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:05 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 1588
Whatever happened to Dawgso and his facts? I blocked him but still saw that he was posting, did he get banned or just leave and go back to reading "What It Means To Be A Husky" for the 100th time.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:10 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
seahawk2k wrote:
Whatever happened to Dawgso and his facts? I blocked him but still saw that he was posting, did he get banned or just leave and go back to reading "What It Means To Be A Husky" for the 100th time.


My theory is that he changed his name to Callmeadawg and got rid of all the Lol's and just slightly changed his style, but I have no proof of that. He's not banned.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:56 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:57 pm
Posts: 361
Location: Spokompton
kearly wrote:
DohBoy makes Coug fans look cool. After all the close encounters I've had with them in real life, I have to say that is a mighty impressive accomplishment.

I'm going to take that as a compliment (whether or not it was intended as such) and will now shift gears so as to concentrate upon our game w/the Nutria.

Image

In preparation for hostilities, I am consuming mass quantities of Reeser's Potato Salad w/Deviled Eggs and hefeweizen. The strategy? Three yards and a cloud of ass!

God speed to any Beavs who make the mistake of sitting near me...

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:25 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
Good thing its in da Paloose. Because nobody, and I mean nobody, goes into Reeser Stadium and pushes the Beavers around, god damn it!

Man that's just fun to say. I'm sick.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:40 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 597
JSeahawks wrote:
seahawk2k wrote:
Whatever happened to Dawgso and his facts? I blocked him but still saw that he was posting, did he get banned or just leave and go back to reading "What It Means To Be A Husky" for the 100th time.


My theory is that he changed his name to Callmeadawg and got rid of all the Lol's and just slightly changed his style, but I have no proof of that. He's not banned.


I am not that person. Seriously. Can this be the last time I am accused of something untrue?


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blitzer88, burgers_59, General Manager, Hawken-Dazs, TheWebHead, UK_Seahawk and 23 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.