After a 4-0 UW Start, Lets remember...

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
  • seahawk2k wrote:Whatever happened to Dawgso and his facts? I blocked him but still saw that he was posting, did he get banned or just leave and go back to reading "What It Means To Be A Husky" for the 100th time.

My theory is that he changed his name to Callmeadawg and got rid of all the Lol's and just slightly changed his style, but I have no proof of that. He's not banned.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• kearly wrote:DohBoy makes Coug fans look cool. After all the close encounters I've had with them in real life, I have to say that is a mighty impressive accomplishment.

I'm going to take that as a compliment (whether or not it was intended as such) and will now shift gears so as to concentrate upon our game w/the Nutria.

In preparation for hostilities, I am consuming mass quantities of Reeser's Potato Salad w/Deviled Eggs and hefeweizen. The strategy? Three yards and a cloud of ass!

God speed to any Beavs who make the mistake of sitting near me...
    DohBoy
    NET Starter

• Good thing its in da Paloose. Because nobody, and I mean nobody, goes into Reeser Stadium and pushes the Beavers around, god damn it!

Man that's just fun to say. I'm sick.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

• JSeahawks wrote:
    seahawk2k wrote:Whatever happened to Dawgso and his facts? I blocked him but still saw that he was posting, did he get banned or just leave and go back to reading "What It Means To Be A Husky" for the 100th time.

My theory is that he changed his name to Callmeadawg and got rid of all the Lol's and just slightly changed his style, but I have no proof of that. He's not banned.

I am not that person. Seriously. Can this be the last time I am accused of something untrue?
    CallMeADawg
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:52 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information