UW vs Arizona

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:16 pm
  • smith needs to catch that
    mrblitz
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1110
    Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 10:34 pm


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:17 pm
  • Where's all the bubble screens & quick passes we saw in the first couple games?
    Image
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 6595
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:19 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:Lovely weather finally at my house, just DESTROYING my game watching experience


    Yea, I've already had my power go out twice during this game.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18620
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:19 pm
  • Are the wr's just not getting open or what? Price seems to have plenty of time but not finding any where to go w/ the ball.
    Welcome to Mr. Wilson's Magic Show
    Strong safety Kam Chancellor, a 6-foot-3, 232-pound rhinoceros in cleats.....REED ALBERGOTTI
    Put them together, and this long-limbed, fleet-a-foot foursome forms a formidable force. ....Clare Farnsworth referencing the "Legion of Boom"
    oregonhawkfan
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 2068
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:08 pm


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:22 pm
  • On that last 3rd down play it looked like the two receivers on the left ran into each other and at least one of them fell down.
    Image
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 6595
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:28 pm
  • defense isn't quite there yet
    mrblitz
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1110
    Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 10:34 pm


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:28 pm
  • As bad as Denker is playing, he's still outplaying Price today.
    Image
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 6595
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:30 pm
  • we got denk'ed
    mrblitz
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1110
    Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 10:34 pm


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:33 pm
  • Such a frustrating first half. Mostly dominated by UW, but so few points put on the board, and then at the VERY end to give up a dumb penalty to give them a fresh set of downs and ultimately lead to a TD? Handed them 6 points. They were stopped.
    User avatar
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2214
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:12 pm


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:33 pm
  • that corner on the pi looked like jennings
    mrblitz
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1110
    Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 10:34 pm


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:35 pm
  • Outside the first drive, Price is playing like the 2012 version instead of the 2013 version.
    Image
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 6595
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:35 pm
  • Gotta come play strong in the second half. I am not worried.

    Give credit to Zona's defense, they are playing great ball.
    User avatar
    CallMeADawg
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 597
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:24 am


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:39 pm
  • UW's defense is legit.

    Sankey is a stud, but i'm a bit worried that they're going to run him into the ground. Gotta get Collier mixed in there a little bit better, imo.

    Price is Price. Overall he's pretty good but he's still good for a few bonehead mistakes a game against good D's.

    I think the o'line is still going to hold you back against teams like Stanford and Oregon.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18620
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:40 pm
  • yeah sankey had a lot of carries in the 1st half... 25?
    mrblitz
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1110
    Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 10:34 pm


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:44 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:UW's defense is legit.

    Sankey is a stud, but i'm a bit worried that they're going to run him into the ground. Gotta get Collier mixed in there a little bit better, imo.

    Price is Price. Overall he's pretty good but he's still good for a few bonehead mistakes a game against good D's.

    I think the o'line is still going to hold you back against teams like Stanford and Oregon.


    Unlike Oregon, we beat Stanford last year. Just sayin dude.
    User avatar
    CallMeADawg
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 597
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:24 am


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:45 pm
  • CallMeADawg wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:UW's defense is legit.

    Sankey is a stud, but i'm a bit worried that they're going to run him into the ground. Gotta get Collier mixed in there a little bit better, imo.

    Price is Price. Overall he's pretty good but he's still good for a few bonehead mistakes a game against good D's.

    I think the o'line is still going to hold you back against teams like Stanford and Oregon.


    Unlike Oregon, we beat Stanford last year. Just sayin dude.


    Want a cookie?

    Stanford doesn't have that clown Nunez playing QB anymore. Don't get me wrong, i'm rooting for UW next week. (I root for them in 90% of their games. I actually like the Huskies.)
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18620
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:50 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    CallMeADawg wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:UW's defense is legit.

    Sankey is a stud, but i'm a bit worried that they're going to run him into the ground. Gotta get Collier mixed in there a little bit better, imo.

    Price is Price. Overall he's pretty good but he's still good for a few bonehead mistakes a game against good D's.

    I think the o'line is still going to hold you back against teams like Stanford and Oregon.


    Unlike Oregon, we beat Stanford last year. Just sayin dude.


    Want a cookie?

    Stanford doesn't have that clown Nunez playing QB anymore. Don't get me wrong, i'm rooting for UW next week. (I root for them in 90% of their games. I actually like the Huskies.)


    No cookie needed.

    Stanford doesn't have.... (excuse, excuse).

    The Huskies O'line last year was complete GARBAGE and we beat the Tree, granted it was at the Clink - but they beat you in Autzen.
    User avatar
    CallMeADawg
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 597
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:24 am


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:53 pm
  • Yes. I'm well aware of that. Why do you always bring things back to Oregon. This had nothing to do with Oregon.

    I'm sorry... Washington is clearly the superior team and going to roll all over Stanford and probably blow them out. Every player on Washington is the best player in the country. Stanford doesn't have a chance. Better?
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18620
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:53 pm
  • Jesus Christ, Dawg. Do you have to turn every single thread in this forum into a UO vs UW argument? Give it a rest already.
    Image
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 6595
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:56 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:Yes. I'm well aware of that. Why do you always bring things back to Oregon. This had nothing to do with Oregon.

    I'm sorry... Washington is clearly the superior team and going to roll all over Stanford and probably blow them out. Every player on Washington is the best player in the country. Stanford doesn't have a chance. Better?


    This is why:

    JSeahawks wrote:I think the o'line is still going to hold you back against teams like Stanford and Oregon.


    You mentioned Oregon and Stanford, I responded. The Dawgs beat them with a garbage OLine, and you guys lost to them.

    Holy crap Sankey trucked that safety!

    SeatownJay wrote:Jesus Christ, Dawg. Do you have to turn every single thread in this forum into a UO vs UW argument? Give it a rest already.


    Look above, he went there.
    Last edited by CallMeADawg on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    User avatar
    CallMeADawg
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 597
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:24 am


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:58 pm
  • Sankey just trucked that safety.
    Image
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 6595
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:58 pm
  • Sark grinds his running backs.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 10519
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:59 pm
  • A-S-J! TD!
    User avatar
    CallMeADawg
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 597
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:24 am


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:00 pm
  • Now that's how the offense is supposed to look. :)
    Image
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 6595
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:01 pm
  • Nice adjustment Sark. Well done!
    User avatar
    CallMeADawg
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 597
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:24 am


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:07 pm
  • They actually just compared him to Earl Campbell.
    User avatar
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2214
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:12 pm


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 pm
  • Denker makes Arizona's passing game non-existent. He's awful.
    cesame
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1663
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:36 pm


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 pm
  • jkitsune wrote:They actually just compared him to Earl Campbell.


    Personally I think he's kind of a combination of Earl Campbell, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders and Emmitt Smith. With maybe a little bit of Jerry Rice thrown in when he goes out on pass patterns. And after his QB throws an interception he turns into Lawrence Taylor.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18620
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:11 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    jkitsune wrote:They actually just compared him to Earl Campbell.


    Personally I think he's kind of a combination of Earl Campbell, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders and Emmitt Smith. With maybe a little bit of Jerry Rice thrown in when he goes out on pass patterns. And after his QB throws an interception he turns into Lawrence Taylor.


    See! Jerry Rice!
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18620
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:12 pm
  • The defense is looking almost Holtish on this drive.
    Image
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 6595
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:14 pm
  • Uggh, such an ugly game. What makes it worse is JSeahawks loves the Wildcats.

    True bill; Jseahawks once suggested Autzen field have the phrase; "Bear Down, Ducks" written on along the sideline.

    Creep...
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 10519
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:15 pm
  • SeatownJay wrote:The defense is looking almost Holtish on this drive.

    I withdraw the "almost" portion of my previous statement.
    Image
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 6595
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:16 pm
  • Those 4th down conversions being as large as they have been are complete crap. Big plays on 4th downs? Thats just bad.
    User avatar
    CallMeADawg
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 597
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:24 am


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:18 pm
  • pehawk wrote:Uggh, such an ugly game. What makes it worse is JSeahawks loves the Wildcats.

    True bill; Jseahawks once suggested Autzen field have the phrase; "Bear Down, Ducks" written on along the sideline.

    Creep...


    Haha. I'm rooting for the Huskies my man!

    I do love Rich Rod though. But that UA QB is bad, bad, bad. He's like Zach Maynard at Cal, or Jake Locker at UW type bad.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18620
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:19 pm
  • Btw, wait til you see the new helmets the Ducks are bustin out tonight. Beautiful!
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18620
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:22 pm
  • Looks like the rain has stopped, or at least lightened up considerably.
    Image
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 6595
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:22 pm
  • People, don't fall into JSeahawks rouse here. He most certainly NOT rooting for the Dawgs. Sure, he'd like the Ducks eventual loss to UDub be easier to take, because they'll be top 10. But, that doesn't override his true love, Wildcats football. He actually has a Ducks jersey with "Budinger" on the back. Yeah, I know, it doesn't make sense. He has a Ducks Bball jersey with "Ortese Jenkins" on it. He's one messed up dude.

    C'mon, just gut out of this game, Teeth. UGLY...
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 10519
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:23 pm
  • That was an impressive play fake. Too bad Smith couldn't keep his feet.
    Image
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 6595
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:24 pm
  • Can Smith do anything right? Even his name "Kevin Smith" doesn't really fit a black WR.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 10519
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:25 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:Btw, wait til you see the new helmets the Ducks are bustin out tonight. Beautiful!


    Yeah but watching Cal makes me sad.
    User avatar
    CallMeADawg
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 597
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:24 am


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:25 pm
  • pehawk wrote:People, don't fall into JSeahawks rouse here. He most certainly NOT rooting for the Dawgs. Sure, he'd like the Ducks eventual loss to UDub be easier to take, because they'll be top 10. But, that doesn't override his true love, Wildcats football. He actually has a Ducks jersey with "Budinger" on the back. Yeah, I know, it doesn't make sense. He has a Ducks Bball jersey with "Ortese Jenkins" on it. He's one messed up dude.

    C'mon, just gut out of this game, Teeth. UGLY...


    Its a Sean Elliot jersey. Get it right.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18620
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:26 pm
  • pehawk wrote:Can Smith do anything right? Even his name "Kevin Smith" doesn't really fit a black WR.


    Everything about Jersey Girl was right.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18620
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:26 pm
  • pehawk wrote:Can Smith do anything right? Even his name "Kevin Smith" doesn't really fit a black WR.


    Kevin Smith is more the name of someone who's 'sneaky fast' with a lot of 'veteran savvy.'
    User avatar
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2214
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:12 pm


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:27 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    pehawk wrote:Can Smith do anything right? Even his name "Kevin Smith" doesn't really fit a black WR.


    Everything about Jersey Girl was right.


    I would've literally just punched you in the face for mentioning the WORST film possible by Smith. You're gross.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 10519
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:29 pm
  • Gotta think that took the wind out of the sails of Rich Rod.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 10519
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:30 pm
  • I'm pretty damn stoked for the Cougs tonight, BTW.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 10519
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:31 pm
  • Let's hope the D doesn't brainfart it's way through this drive.
    Image
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 6595
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:33 pm
  • SeatownJay wrote:Let's hope the D doesn't brainfart it's way through this drive.


    They didn't bother me too much. Yeah, the Cat QB sucks, but Rich Rods a pretty damn good offensive mind. I'm okay with what's happened.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 10519
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:33 pm
  • pehawk wrote:I'm pretty damn stoked for the Cougs tonight, BTW.


    I hate the Cougars, being a Dawg and all... but I really want to see them beat Stanford. :)
    User avatar
    CallMeADawg
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 597
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:24 am


Re: UW vs Arizona
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:37 pm
  • Pretty terrible pass interference call.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18620
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


PreviousNext


It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:55 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests